Ask Ken at Palisades

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
There are better action figure lines to invest your time away from the Muppets. There's Spawn, Transformers, GI Joe, Batman, and even X-Men. This is a wake up call to you and all other members. Are we Muppets or are we mindless sheep!
Sorry, I'm a seventies kid, and the Transformers and Yo Joe are eighties, so they don't do a thing for me, never watched the cartoons never collected the original toys. I was too cool for cartoons and toys by then. :wink: The Muppets are right up my alley.

The X-Men product is too scattered for me between the movies and the animated series and the comic toy lines. And Batman, well, to put it bluntly, anyone who hungrily collects the 200 different action figures of Batman himself (Batman Beyond was the 200th Batman figure made) and sits idly by while year after year after year the company ignores major characters like Alfred, Commissioner Gordon, Talia, and R'as Al Ghul (and when they do finally make them years later, they put them in four packs, making you buy repaints of three figures you already have), well, that's pretty much my definition of a mindless sheep. :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just don't like much else out there enough to collect them but the Muppets. The rarity of quality Muppet items adds to it. If they had a Dark Crystal line you can bet I'd collect those too - as long as they are quality items. Hey - a Cyndi Lauper action figure would really rock! :smile:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Sideshow did produce a couple Dark Crystal figs of pretty high quality. Unfortunately they were only of the two gelflings (sp?) and none of the other creatures. I still find them sitting on the shelves at Suncoast and Hot Topic and other similar mall stores.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Sideshow did produce a couple Dark Crystal figs of pretty high quality. Unfortunately they were only of the two gelflings (sp?) and none of the other creatures. I still find them sitting on the shelves at Suncoast and Hot Topic and other similar mall stores.
I agree they are high quality, but they look like crap to me. I really wanted them, but was frightened when I saw them up close. There was a mumer about them doing others.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I really didn't like how the Sideshow Dolls looked and have trouble investing in a DC line without any Skeksis. I really would like to see Palisades quality figures of them!

beaker

Reaction score
Those 12" DC things dont do anything for me, and im a HUGE dark crystal fan. I would have much rathered see a rerelease of the unreleased 1982 prototype DC figures, akin to how TOMY rereleased the original TRON figure sculpts.

And yeah, where the heck are the skeksis?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Hey - a Cyndi Lauper action figure would really rock! :smile:
Y'know Jamie - i've just realised why you are so friendly with Ken ! ***** ! We'll just call it an undercover mission on behalf of all the Cindy fans ! :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You have uncovered my master plan! I must delete all these posts now and pretend they never happened. :eek:

Jackie

Reaction score
I just want to know that when Naked Rowlf comes out...can the box be labeled "NAKED ROWLF" Since that is the name we all dubbed on him? LOL! I personally think it would boost sales! heh!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
I just want to know that when Naked Rowlf comes out...can the box be labeled "NAKED ROWLF" Since that is the name we all dubbed on him? LOL! I personally think it would boost sales! heh!
Well if he's naked he'd better watch where he puts his candelabra !!! :embarrassed: