Ask Ken at Palisades

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Ken,

I suppose this is a rully bad time to ask this, right after moving and right before the San Diego Con, but has the ToyFare drawing happened yet?

That's it.

Except I'm currently writing a rock opera that takes place in Palisades Offices, and some Micronauts, Muppets, Resident Evil figures, and a singing picture of Heidi Klum all sing praises to the full-haired Kenneth Lilly, while Mike Horn accompanies on, uh, a horn.

And then Crazy Harry blows it all up.

The end.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Ken, I have a question about the Palisades Store thing on the website. Can I send in a money order? (this may be somewhere on the website, but I don't think I've looked hard enough to find it, or I can know once I buy things, but I like to know how I can pay before I buy things)

Sorry if this has already been asked...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
You know, I don't think you can. Truth is I have no idea, but haven't ever heard of someone doing it. If you e-mail me at work I will remember to ask on Monday about it.

Sorry can't be of more help.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
lol, that's ok.

I've actually been trying to figure out how to pay for things (I REALLY want those mini lunch boxes).

So does this mean we can get things for free?

:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Not free silly girl, you just borrow them!
lol, right. Silly me.

Ken, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to "borrow" those Muppet mini lunchboxes then...

:big_grin:

gringo

Reaction score
Ken,

When do the Collector's club kits ship out? If you know, how do they ship out?

Thanks

BAZ

Reaction score
I may have a variant mis-colored Kermit. He looks really dark green. I ordered it from EB. The one in the store look a little bit lighter in color. I may head out and buy another one just to put them side by side and see if it really is darker or if it's just the lighting in my house.