Ask Ken at Palisades

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

....Janice can SOOOOOOOO wear an evenin' gown. True, she's a groovy kinda "one of the guys" gal sometimes who can fit in (probably comes from bein' the only female in a band with 4 other males), but she's in a pretty dress now and then...
We now return to "The Boobage of Janice"... :stick_out_tongue:
I never said she couldn't wear a dress, I said I couldn't imagine her in a dress.
Heck, Ken can wear a dress. I just prefer not to imagine it :big_grin:
With so few female figs, they will be recycled throughout the line. Make 'em both. I just thought it was a cool idea. I would rather have Janice in a Tux than in an evening gown. And she would make a way cool addition to the Tux line, should it continue, since she did wear one.

As for the boobage....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Kevin

Not sure if you answered the question. So you'd prefer they make a Tin Man Fozzie instead of a Tin Man Gonzo (and the rest of the characters)? I prefer him as the Lion myself. Until the Fozzie pic was used as a signature at the old MC board, I had forgotten he wore that costume. I was confused for a while thinking that Gonzo wore that costume and later figured it out. Fozzie in the mis-matched Alice skit, Gonzo in the Wizard sketch. Wheew...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Re: Kevin

For some reason I thought he wore it in a Star Wars skit, not THE Star Wars episode... I just haven't seen it since it aired 20 plus years ago, and thought he was supposed to be a droid. I am probably wrong. Just wanted to clarify my thought process (such as it is)

Joggy

Reaction score
Re: Re: Kevin

The only Star Wars skit they did outside the Star Wars episode was in the Chrystal Gayle episode, and there was no Fozzie as Tin Woodsman. It was Gonzo in his debut as Dirth Nader.

And I'd say, make Fozzie the lion. It makes a bit more sense for the rest of the series - more realistic to the show...

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Hey,

I was my idea to make Fozzie the lion and gonzo the Tin Man.

Because the Fozzie as Tin Man is just plain, Gonzo takes it to a crazy level ! I just love seeing him like that !

And Fozzie does look cute as a Cowardly Lion. Scooter is great as the ScareCrow too.

See ya

uncleduke

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Kevin

Originally posted by Joggy
The only Star Wars skit they did outside the Star Wars episode was in the Chrystal Gayle episode, and there was no Fozzie as Tin Woodsman. It was Gonzo in his debut as Dirth Nader.

And I'd say, make Fozzie the lion. It makes a bit more sense for the rest of the series - more realistic to the show...
Like I said, I just remember him as the Tinman in the wrong sketch, completely unrelated to the Wizard of Oz. Somewhere in my mind over the last 20+ years, It just manifested itself into a Star Wars reference.

I checked into it, and it is the Brooke Shields / Alice In Wonderland Episode...

This would make a great fan club set (Dr. Teeth as Cheshire Cat - Floyd as the Catpillar - Gonzo As Mad Hatter - Statler & Waldorf as Tweedledee & Tweedledum - Piggy as Queen Of Hearts - Fozzie as the Tinman - other Muppets in cool period costumes)
I really did not want to disrupt the post this much, we haven't asked Ken a question for almost a whole page, so........

"Hey Ken, how's it goin?"