Ask Ken at Palisades

wong

Reaction score
i love the show whose line is it anyway? Colin and Ryan are my favorite.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOOOO!!!!! Ask Kev!! Could be as much fun as the "Confusion Sez" that Muley used to do. Someone would ask him a profound question, and he would give them a really REALLY dumb answer. We did that up til that woman asked about a good way to get rid of her husband...

Tin Man Fozzie Bear? GROOVYLICIOUS!! You know, "I" played the Tin Man in Dec 1995 productino of "L Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" which was the Shakespearean Company production with LOTS of stuff from the book thrown into the script. Our director re-wrote the whole thing practically.

So, do "I" think it's a swell idea? You bet your sweet Cross Breeds I do!! (Notice the PLUG, Jamie??)

Hey, Ken; whaddya say, huh? huh?

This reminds me of a joke, sort of. On my play poster for WOOz which I was in, I had the woman who owned "Mick Wagger" which played Toto sign the poster. She had a stamp of a doggy paw print and wrote next to it: "For Kevin, from your pal Mick Wagger 'Toto' (the REAL reason the Tin Man was rusty)!" HAAA!!

FOZ!
(PS, I didn't use spell-checker, cause I'm a bear and am allowed to mispell WURDZ!! HAAA!)

Oh yeah, thanks for the whole "authority 'bout the Bear" thing there!! :wink:

uncleduke

Reaction score
My memory of this is fuzzy, but wasn't the Fozzie Tinman part of a Star Wars episode? I prefer not to mix up the skits, and think it should be the Fozzie Lion - Gonzo Tinman.

Varients of the Cloris Leachman episode would be cool , Kermit the Pig, and Fozzie Pig.

As always, I wants the monsters most of all.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hmm...

Come to think of it...

I believe that it was during a medley of "The Wizard of Oz" and it WAS Fozzie as the Lion there; the "Tin" stuff he wore was during a different show, but not during the Star Wars episode. I think it was maybe Pearl Bailey (with the jousting session).

Where's Gorgon Heap when you need him??? Getting in trouble at work I would guess!! :mad:

F:big_grin:Z

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Smig, your Rocky & Bullwinkle-esque post plus Ken's "my mamory isn't what it used to be" had me laughing uncontrollably for about two minutes straight. I don't remember the last time I laughed like that.

Uncleduke- you suggested a tuxedo Janice. I dunno about that- women don't wear tuxedoes quite so much as men do- but how about an evening wear Janice? Put her in some sort of swanky evening gown (boy, I can see where THIS will lead); after all, she did sometimes dress up formally on the show.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Brook Sheilds! the Alice in Wonderland ep!
how could you forget fozzie saying

" Alice in wonderland?!?! i thought we were doing Peter Pan!?!?";-)

the Wizard of Oz is from the Muppets go to the movies

Zack)Rowlf the,wocka!Dog.

uncleduke

Reaction score
David,

I just came up with that after watching The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, and it featured all of the Muppets in formal wear, and Janice was wearing a tux. Mind you this was from 1986 and I think the Annie Hall look was still sort of fashionable (9 years?). I can't really (rilly) imagine Janice in an evening qown, it just seems against her nature.

I hope Palisades uses this tape for future Tux versions, they are great. Fozzie in a tux, with the same bow tie he always wears. Ken, if you need this show, LMK, I will get it to you.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: Kev

Originally posted by Foreignman
and Janice Witch...
HEY now! :mad: Janice ain't "evil", maaan! If anything, make Janice "Janice, the rully good witch of the North". :big_grin:

I mean, after all, she was Glinda---just check out the "Wizard of Oz" pages of "Look and Find Muppets", and you can see her flyin' in the pink gown fer yourself. :smile: :wink:

You can see her as Glinda in this picture from the "Look & Find" page at my Janice site (if you can find her, heeheehee). :smile:

(Just refresh it)

Janice is GOOD! :big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
I can't really (rilly) imagine Janice in an evening qown, it just seems against her nature.
First of all, sadly, it's "rully". :frown: I prefer "rilly" myself, but Kev emailed Henson with a question of how Janice said it, and they replied.

Secondly, Janice can SOOOOOOOO wear an evenin' gown. True, she's a groovy kinda "one of the guys" gal sometimes who can fit in (probably comes from bein' the only female in a band with 4 other males), but she's in a pretty dress now and then.

Just look at MTM---don't forget her makin' her entrance in "Manhattan Melodies" with Piggy and Yolanda, wearin' lookin' all gorgeous and drippin' with beauty in that white dress with turquoise polka-dots...complete with cleavage.

Check it out (refresh it):

We now return to "The Boobage of Janice"... :stick_out_tongue:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Robot Frog Figure

I love this Fozzie idea and he will look great with the lab set along with his rubber duck... and his rubber chicken from the regular fozzie! wow we would get both!

But if he didn't work out you could always go with a "cheep" Kermit idea... i have brought it up before...the Robot Frog, it's from the Muppet show but it would be the same kermit but with a wind up key in the back. this would be a series one fig, but fozzie is part ot series 2 so the fozzie works better, puls we need more fozzie!

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog.