Ask Ken at Palisades

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Who the heck are YOU calling a moron buddy ? :big_grin:
Dear Luke,
I would NEVER, ever call you a moron, you dipstick! I mean really, how much of a nimrod do you have to be to think I would consider calling you a name like that? Honestly, Luke, you know you can be a dingbat sometimes :big_grin:

--Matt

PS-- I love you, you chowder-head!

Luke

Reaction score
Please, no more flattering comments or i may have to start going on about 'boobage' again ! :stick_out_tongue:

I was browsing the ol' daily bit today and kudos to Kenneth on a great article, and some nifty drawings.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
KEN!!

Hiya!

I'm really digging the whole Fozzie exclusive/variants!! Of course, I would. Thanks for thinking of doing that with one of the more popular, yet recently not so recognized, main characters.

All...
That bit about seeing "them" on the radio...WHAT A RIOT!!! I'm still laughin at that.

Geez...why can't I have good joke writers like that?!

FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Kev

Would you raterh have a Cowardly Lion Fozzie with a Tin Man Gonzo, Scarecrow Scooter and Dorothy Piggy? I know that Fozzie looked good in that get up, but it woule be wierd to have 2 Tin Men and so cool to have those other characters. Although this is the Muppets Anything can happen. just wanted to see what you thought. Been thinking about exclusive ideas.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Re: Kev

Originally posted by frogboy4
Would you raterh have a Cowardly Lion Fozzie with a Tin Man Gonzo, Scarecrow Scooter and Dorothy Piggy? I know that Fozzie looked good in that get up, but it woule be wierd to have 2 Tin Men and so cool to have those other characters. Although this is the Muppets Anything can happen. just wanted to see what you thought. Been thinking about exclusive ideas.
Wait a second, did Ken change his name and not tell us... I guess they'll have to change this to Ask Kev at Palisades. Sorry 'bout that Jamie, just can't tolerate mispellings of any sort. Anyway, I would think that it should be Cowardly Lion Fozzie, Tin Man Kermit, Scarecrow Scooter, Dorothy Piggy, Wizard Gonzo, and Janice Witch... Don't forget flying mokey!

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Hi, Luke! Nice to see you too, even if you aren't on the radio.

To Ken in response to Jamie's Wizard of Oz idea--

If you could get the rights to do medieval Muppets from Camelot (from the hilarious Pearl Baily episode where the Muppets couldn't actually get the rights themselves to do Camelot) that would be super cool too! "I got a horse right here, his name is Guinevere... can do... can do?"

Warrick--

I thought the exact same thing about the Chef's & Dr. Teeth's hats. For one, the Chef appears without his hat in that much talked about Shamrock Brother's "O Danny Boy" bit with Beaker and Animal.

(still wondering if series 2 Muppets will be jumbo, or how they shrink the prototypes down to size)

Smig

Reaction score
Say, Ken....
If you were a frog, would your name be Ken Lilypad??

:wink: Just a litttle Kermit humor there..

Smig

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Foreignman

Um...it wasn't a misspelling. I was asking FOZZI3B3AR [AKA Kevin] a question since he is the ultimate authority on the bear. And while your suggestions are interesting they do not reflect the skits on The Muppet Show. Both Fozzie and Gonzo appeared as the Tin Man in different episodes. I was asking Kevin which one he'd prefer. By the way - ran this through spell check just to be safe. LOL!