Are new members unable to join?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Rereading the thread it sounds like Phillip and Ed don't actually do anything but just sit and wait for a bot to complete the process?
Sorry, but again, it's a process that takes as long as it does without any outside control.

... how is this so **** complicated?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
seeing all of this, wouldn't it make more sense to get new staff???????????
Exactly
I get that they've moved and I wish them well but it’s been years since there was more than 2 staff members. It was only Phillip and Ed when I joined 5 years ago

the discord has more staff members and that is far easier to manage than an actual website.
Phillip should be embarrassed of how he’s left this do die

@Phillip YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT CARE ABOUT THIS SERVER TO RUN IT YOURSELF SO GIVE ED SOME HELP BY ALLOWING HIM TO APPOINT NEW STAFF AND PROMOTE HIMSELF TO ADMIN

Last edited:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
so out of curiosity i poked around the xenforo support forums. looks like the member approval queue has been broke for a good number of people for at least a year. i only did a quick skim through it so i dunno if theres a solution to it, but i also dont see anything that looks like a script or bot to approve members either. doesnt mean anything though

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Doesn't mean anything? Doesn't it mean that the unapproved members will be stuck in limbo forever?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Doesn't mean anything? Doesn't it mean that the unapproved members will be stuck in limbo forever?
well...i mean...obviously people who dont have issues with their forum arent going to post about it. i'm only seeing a very small number of people who are reporting issues, and if it was a larger problem, there'd probably be some sort of announcement about it. from what i can tell, it might actually be an issue with individual site hosts that prevents it? I dont know im not very good with coding talk

but all of this is speculation since we cant actually see what's going on admin side

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
If that's the case then I find the lack of concern from Phillip disturbing. Like we have to remind him to care about his own site that he pays for.