Are new members unable to join?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
(I fell asleep last night and never posted it lol) Cont. Yes the discord is far easier to run than an actual website I get that, however the discord staff actually care, they always updated the server making sure there were more things for members to do engage with and to keep new members coming in.
This thread is three years old and none of the issues have been addressed or even been attempted to be fixed. It seems to me that you don’t care enough as the owner of the site (just look at the actual muppet central site as a reference) and that’s why this server is lifeless and is dying.

Last edited:

gravy

Reaction score
"Phillip from Muppet Central Forum is taking that long to accept me onto it, that I've lost a lot of actual interest in The Muppets since applying. 🙄"

It's been more than "a few days" and we're already halfway into April. Throw us the excuse this time.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
@Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip

Please explain to us what the approval process is and why it takes so insanely long. One Discord member said it took a year for them to be approved... like how is this even possible? You clearly see our messages and don't respond... let Ed approve new members; you have been able to trust this guy for nearly two decades. You are clearly not capable of doing your job. I don't know if it's laziness or if you just sit and drool, staring at your CPU screen. All the time we have people come through Discord asking what in God's name goes on in here.

Last edited:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
@Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip @Phillip

Please explain to us what the approval process is and why it takes so insanely long. One Discord member said it took a year for them to be approved... like how is this even possible? You clearly see our messages and don't respond... let Ed approve new members; you have been able to trust this guy for nearly two decades. You are clearly not capable of doing your job. I don't know if it's laziness or if you just sit and drool, staring at your CPU screen. All the time we have people come through Discord asking what in God's name goes on in here.
He doesn’t care
He hasn’t for as long as I’ve been here possibly even longer.
And they’ll be people who go “ooh it’s hard to run a forum 24/7” but the toughpigs guys do it while also operating what is arguably the most popular Muppet fan site so it can’t be that hard for Phillip who’s abandoned the actual site years ago
there’s no interaction or relationship between the admin and the members which is embarrassing. Ed is slightly more personable however you’ll never be able to get more than one reply from Ed which is still pretty poor

The discord is the superior being now. It has been for years anyway which is an embarrassment for Phillip

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
From the Muppet Central Help page:
"Ed serves as a forum moderator working specifically with new member accounts. "
????????????????? iiiiiiiiiiiiiii
oh dear
How embarrassing

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sooooooooo

does ed have the ability to approve accounts and just doesn't know or...

though that's basically saying that ed doesnt have the power to actually...do his job as a mod...intentionally...

:skeptical: