Anyone have Muppet Tattoos?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
(Congratulations on 3,000 posts, Dee!)

My brother-in-law has several tattoos. Unfortunately, the artist was a beginner and basically used him as "practise". My brother-in-law went through with it because of the cheap price (yes, he did pay something). So the tattoos, while they are supposed to look tough and scary (skulls and the like), they actually look sort of lame and cartoony. Now my bro-n-law is stuck with these tats for the rest of his life. Oh well.

As an aside to my little antecdote, a Muppets tattoo would be pretty cool, but I couldn't afford it.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I don't think I'd get a tatoo just yet but if I did it would be a muppet one. Has anyone ever thought of muppet temporary tatoos?

What about a tatoo of the muppet show logo!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
(Congratulations on 3,000 posts, Dee!)
As an aside to my little antecdote, a Muppets tattoo would be pretty cool, but I couldn't afford it.
Thanks.Would you get Rowlf Ryan? Not all tattoo parlors are expensive,its a matter of comparison pricing.Are there a lot of tattoo parlors near you? The main place I go to is expensive,they charge between $50 on up(depending on the size & detail).

Whatever

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Has anyone ever thought of muppet temporary tatoos?
Now that I would go for! Or a temporary muffin tattoo!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, how great would it be to get a dozen temporery Muppet tatooes all over, but tatooes that look real. People would think you had totaly flipped teh lid.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yeah, how great would it be to get a dozen temporery Muppet tatooes all over, but tatooes that look real. People would think you had totaly flipped teh lid.
People know I have flipped the lid.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whatever said:
People know I have flipped the lid.
I agree, but, still it's nice to see you here again. Been a long while since I saw you around so much.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I agree, but, still it's nice to see you here again. Been a long while since I saw you around so much.
Ya, I've been lurking instead of posting. Just didn't feel like joining in.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*folds arms*

Well, fine, suit yourself.

*grins*

Only kidding. See you around.