Anyone have Muppet Tattoos?

Whatever

Reaction score
That's what you think. *evil laughter* King Agrippa is taking over!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I have a butterfly tattoo on my left *boobiedo*, I say it is on my chest everyone else says it is on my boobie.

Anywho......it was put there when I lost my first 100lbs after my surgery as a milestone and accomplishment that I have done. The butterfly represents my change from an ugly caterpiller into a beautiful butterfly!

But it was a pain trying to cover up in my wedding dress.....we couldn't find ANYTHING to cover it.....not even tattoo cover up make up would work......I finally gave up and let is shine!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whatever said:
That's what you think. *evil laughter* King Agrippa is taking over!
Good gracious...you all still remember that...

*evil laughter from inside my head*

I vill retuwn Mwhahahahahahaha

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I'm getting my first muppets tattoo in 3 weeks :cool:
Here's the pic I put together myself. It's going to cover my whole upper left arm.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I got part of my EM tattoo done. I will get the rest of it done next month. Here's what I have so far. It's nothing like the pic I posted but I totally trust my tattoo artist and I love this better than what I put together. I will post the whole thing when I get it done.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
My first tattoo is of kermit...i took the image from the muppet band-aids that were out a few years ago, the guy extended his body and arms down (the image was just the head). I had to fight a little with the guy--he really wanted to put a little line for a belly button---I won...no bellybutton. The about a year after that I had "Jim Henson" added....the signature....I had taken the seal that they put on the videos and the guy copied that.

I am currently looking for someone to draw my next one.....something similar to an image in the dark crystal book....jen in the middle holding up the shard, and a mystic on one side of jen and a skeski (shame I should know how to spell that!) on the other side. Above it I'm thinking of having the movie title imitated. I just am having problems finding someone to draw it. Then my next problem will be finding a tattoo artist that can copy it really well.

Ann
There is a way to put together your own tattoo ideas but you have to know how to use Microsoft Exel. Then you can print up your idea and give it to your tattoo artist. Just a suggestion. It's pretty easy once you figure out how to use it. I didn't know alot about it and figured out how to put the photos together and crop out the backgrounds and they turned out really good once I got the pics into position.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten tattooed recently? Odd question isn't it? :big_grin: :crazy:
I have an Electric Mayhem tattoo that is almost done. I have gone through 2 sessions already and number 3 is in a couple of weeks. I still have to add Zoot and of course get it colored in. Here it is: