Another Stupid movie to Overreact to...

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
I saw 10 copies of it at a different WalMart I went to, RIGHT NEXT TO ANIMANIACS AND MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!
Wow, if it's selling this well, I'm amazed they haven't brought it to Canadian Wal-Mart stores yet.

I don't want to give them any ideas.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Don't do it! I'm serious! You'll hurt your brain!

It sounds funny, but it's serious! :concern:

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Don't do it! I'm serious! You'll hurt your brain!

It sounds funny, but it's serious! :concern:
I lived through it once... I can do it again... right?

KENAN THOMPSON: WHYYYYY?

Make the song about subscribers and attention, and you'll have your awnser.

I am a very bad influence I see.
I have never been more dissapointed in you, son. Don't bother coming home tonight - I already ate your supper.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
It's official. I have the movie on my computer. I'll be reviewing The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure.

I'm gonna need professional help after watching this one again... :embarrassed:
I can't wait for this review!
I found a GoAnimate video based on this movie. Yes, a video based on Oogieloves on GoAnimate, the only website where the whole cast of Bear in the Big Blue House scolds teens for peeing and pooping their pants, The Wiggles go to McDonalds and get fat, kids get tortured with The Kangaroo Song from Big Daddy if they escape jail, the My Little Pony cast goes to Chuck E Cheese, and teens ruin Barney and Dora.
Also, here's something everyone's been waiting for: The Oogieloves In The WalMart 5-Dollar Bin Adventure!

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
I
Also, here's something everyone's been waiting for: The Oogieloves In The WalMart 5-Dollar Bin Adventure!
Oh, that's just wonderful!

But was it supposed to be there? I find more expensive DVDs in the five-dollar-bin all the time.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Oh, that's just wonderful!

But was it supposed to be there? I find more expensive DVDs in the five-dollar-bin all the time.
It was accidentaly placed there, along with the Victoria Justice movie "Fun Size", whose proper place would have been next to "Ted".
Also, on my way home from my Lancaster, PA vacation, I saw a baby (about a year old or less) watching this movie in their family's (who was from Massachusets) car. They had just begun the movie, by the way. I knew it was that, because I saw the Kenn Viselman logo and the introduction scene. I never saw the family for the next hour or so, though, which sucks, since I could've seen a couple more glimspes of the biggest flop of 2012 beyond the trailers.