AnimatedC draws

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these. BTW: Who was the Walter-ish character in the last post you drew?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score

Friendly reminder that I draw Muppets, not humans. (Even though Nadya’s an awesome character.)

And that this is only my second time drawing Scooter. In my life.

And also my first time drawing Trumpet Girl (I like the Dolores/Delores name Rashida Jones unofficially named her on-set, and it seems that some of the fans have adopted to at least one of those spellings [I prefer the “Dolores” spelling myself]). I need to use references on at least her more until I get her down for anything, though…

… wait, I guess I should mention here that I think that Scooter and Digit would be the best of dorky nerd buddies, shouldn’t I?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, Vicki. I feel pleased that now both she and :electric: have been featured as Weekly Muppet Wednesday (WMW) entries at the Muppet Mindset's long-running series.

Actually, I'm in the "Dolores" camp as that's the proper spelling for the Spanish word meaning "pains", the "Delores" monicker just doesn't sound right to my ears.

Congrats to you Caitlyn on expanding your Muppet drawing repertoire. I look forward to your future stuff. As for the :wink: and :electric: friendship... It makes me think of Scooter cast as Marty and Digit as Doc Brown. Of course, in that case, Vicki would have to be Ms. Clara Clayton. :smirk:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
So I really wanted to draw Trumpet Girl yesterday. Ended up drawing her. And also Lips.

(Man, I need to get in the groove of drawing Lips again...)

Something makes me think that Dolores would probably be the only other person Lips is close to, outside of the Electric Mayhem.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Bringing this thread back to life because I'd like to start posting my art to the forum again. Now, the question is "Should I start from my more recent art or try to update this thread from where I left off, time-wise?"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The completist in me would say for you to post from where you left off timewise, but it's your thread so I say post what you've got that you'd want to share with us. :smile:The completist in me would say for you to post from where you left off timewise, but it's your thread so I say post what you've got that you'd want to share with us. :smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think you should post your favorites, but like the Count said, it's your thread. Hope you can post some stuff soon.