Animal Knockoff on Ebay

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
**** Beebers.... we served rubber lasagna at my wedding. :stick_out_tongue:

Oh, and you guys want a good laugh, that customer called me today and we were discussing her puppet order when she mentioned "so how do you think you can attach the chicken to his hand?" Can you imagine the crush I felt in my heart when I learned that the cool little chicken wasn't meant for me? :cry: I'm sewing the $%#@ thing in and sending it back! :cry:

lol

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
**** Beebers.... we served rubber lasagna at my wedding. :stick_out_tongue:

Oh, and you guys want a good laugh, that customer called me today and we were discussing her puppet order when she mentioned "so how do you think you can attach the chicken to his hand?" Can you imagine the crush I felt in my heart when I learned that the cool little chicken wasn't meant for me? :cry: I'm sewing the $%#@ thing in and sending it back! :cry:

lol
I was going to say, a present from a customer, I knew it was too good to be true!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Foam, fur, glue, felt, Fun Foam, wire, pipe warmers, clothes, music...raisin bran...

I have to make like 5 more Muleys and at least 2 of each of the other 8 characters from the Muley comix.
Silly me, I thought there was only one Muley! Why do you need to make so many? I think I know but I'm lazy so I want to hear the proper reason.

Rugby

Reaction score
It would be nice if the fellow that made the Animal, Pepe, Gonzo and Kermit muppets posted pictures here for all of us to see. How about it?

Keeermit

Reaction score
Well Here Are A Few Of My Puppets Guys

Included on my website are pics of Kermit the Frog :smile: Animal :halo: Pepe :rolleyes: Gonzo :concern: and more including Elmo etc. visit me here http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets I have only created the page a few days ago so it is very basic at the moment. cheers

Keeermit!

Keeermit

Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words

WOW! thanks for your kind words, I will try and get up the "how-to" page asap so everyone build puppets.

cheers

Keeermit :smile:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
EEEEWWWWWWW! One of Rizzo the Rats young long lost relatives was dicovered on the walkway in my garden with a cat this morning. (not the cat that sniffed glue).

It was a rather obscene display of affection on the cats part as he was rubbing his head and body all over this tiny little mouse to the point that the poor guy was hardly putting up a fight. Bleh! I'm going to hurl my cheerios now.:stick_out_tongue: