And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I honestly can't even comprehend what's going on with the "Administration" now: is the Russia case closed? Is it back on the plate? What's going on? Putin denied anything, Donald Jr. apparently blabbed more than he should have, Trump got ****** off about that but now he's saying he's proud of his son's transparency and honesty, Kellyanne Conway is back to spewing more of her bullcrap lies as "alternative facts," I . . . I blinked, what happened?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Some of you might cringe at the idea, some of you might not think anything good will come of it, but I'm doing it all the same.

Just like with Obama and Bush before him, everyone in our church is urged to pray for Trump. Pray for God to give him wisdom. Trump came into office to clean up Obama's mess, just like Obama had to clean up after Bush, who cleaned up after Clinton, go back as far as you care to.

Psalm 33:12 "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord".
I'm sure a lot of you would agree, given the state of affairs, a little Divine Intervention can't hurt, can it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Stupidity has risen to a new low:

And the thing of it is, this is for real: you'd think this was meant to be a joke, but this is actually a serious propaganda piece from this Christian Conservative group.

It's stupidity is hilarious, but at the same time, I think even my own I.Q. lowered from seeing thing.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Stupidity has risen to a new low:

And the thing of it is, this is for real: you'd think this was meant to be a joke, but this is actually a serious propaganda piece from this Christian Conservative group.

It's stupidity is hilarious, but at the same time, I think even my own I.Q. lowered from seeing thing.
You really fell for that? It's a SATIRE site. Or I should say, it's a real site that re-posts satirical articles from other websites.

http://realorsatire.com/mrconservative-com/

snichols1973

Reaction score
Some of you might cringe at the idea, some of you might not think anything good will come of it, but I'm doing it all the same.

Just like with Obama and Bush before him, everyone in our church is urged to pray for Trump. Pray for God to give him wisdom. Trump came into office to clean up Obama's mess, just like Obama had to clean up after Bush, who cleaned up after Clinton, go back as far as you care to.

Psalm 33:12 "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord".
I'm sure a lot of you would agree, given the state of affairs, a little Divine Intervention can't hurt, can it?
There are times when I wonder which is in greater need of our prayers: the nation as a whole, or the president, even though there are times when my inclinations feel tempted to think of the country....:attitude: