And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just like with Obama and Bush before him, everyone in our church is urged to pray for Trump. Pray for God to give him wisdom.
Yeah, the church I was temporarily part of prays for Trump every Sunday. I don't. It's clear he's no man of God like he claims to be - I'd probably just as well be praying for Satan.
Trump came into office to clean up Obama's mess, just like Obama had to clean up after Bush, who cleaned up after Clinton, go back as far as you care to.
Ah, but Obama didn't leave behind a mess like Bush did, Trump is just undoing everything Obama did for the sake of undoing everything Obama did. Why? Well, let's see: Obama fixed the economy that Bush crashed; the GOP didn't like it because more money was going into helping the middle and lower class, which the GOP has always hated. Obama strengthened the job market; the GOP didn't like it because they want to create jobs in dying fields like the coal industry. Obama reduced our dependency on foreign oils, thus lowering our gas prices significantly; the GOP didn't like it because foreign oils are like blood money to them. Obama insured millions of Americans with decent healthcare; the GOP didn't like it because they don't want anyone but the wealthy to have healthcare (that and doctors didn't like it either because they weren't getting as much money as they would have). Obama advocated basic human rights for minority groups that the GOP never did and still don't like, because they believe only white heterosexual people should be living in America.

Really, if there was a mess left behind when Obama left Office, I'd say the responsibility goes to the Republican-controled House and Congress who butted heads with him the whole time he was in Office and would block him at almost every pass.
Psalm 33:12 "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord".
I'm sure a lot of you would agree, given the state of affairs, a little Divine Intervention can't hurt, can it?
A little Divine Intervention is an understatement, we need a freakin' miracle right about now.

There are times when I wonder which is in greater need of our prayers: the nation as a whole, or the president, even though there are times when my inclinations feel tempted to think of the country....:attitude:
I think the nation needs the prayers more than Trump: as much of an idiot Trump, he's really not the one doing damage to the country, because he's too wrapped up in himself and his conflicts of interest to worry about the country. The country, on the other hand, continues to be terribly divided, and as some of us have continued to point out, it's his racist and bigoted supporters who feel emboldened in their hatred by his victory who are causing this division, and I believe it was said in the previous thread before it was deleted that the nation needs to have its eyes and heart opened like we at MC did (with one exception) when we realized how ridiculous and stupid our petty arguing and that we were all more alike in our desires to want the best for our country and its future than we were in our differences when it comes to our political views. This is what the country needs, but unfortunately, conformity seems to be engraved in the brains of people on the right - if you don't agree with or conform to their way of life, they want you out of the country.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, the GOP's healthcare plan has died . . . again.

And as such, Trump has thrown in the towel . . . again.

Not only that, but Trump has flip-flopped . . . again (first he said he'd completely repeal "Obamacare" and replace it later, now he's saying he'll just sit back and let it fail on its own).

So, I guess that means in another couple of weeks, Trump and the GOP will have another version drafted of their proposed healthcare plan . . . again.

Quite a vicious cycle this so-called "Administration" is.

Old Thunder

Reaction score

Not only that, but Trump has flip-flopped . . . again (first he said he'd completely repeal "Obamacare" and replace it later, now he's saying he'll just sit back and let it fail on its own).

So, I guess that means in another couple of weeks, Trump and the GOP will have another version drafted of their proposed healthcare plan . . . again.

Of course, Trump news is nothing compared to Steve.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Oh gee, it didn't even take that long: they've already got not one, but two new proposed healthcare plans they're trying to push again, and in keeping with the pattern, they're both worse than the ones before.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So once again, Drumpf proves he's not a President, but a Dictator, by launching his own quote-unquote "real" news program, and having his daughter-in-law anchor it. From an entire family that's incapable of telling the truth, this is going to be the fakest fake news since Fox and Breitbart.

cjd874

Reaction score
A few days ago, Anthony Scaramucci was fired after less than two weeks as the White House Communications Director. He made obscene and derogatory statements about fellow Trump staffers, which prompted his dismissal.

This is playing out like a real-life version of the Apprentice. First Mike Flynn resigned, then Mike Dubke, Sean Spicer, Reince Preibus, and Scaramucci left in quick succession! Several others have also been fired or have resigned, including James Comey.

When is this administration going to get it together? Will it ever happen at all? We're stuck with Republican leadership for the next three and a half years, so it's time that somebody steps up and helps lead this country out of this funk it's in. In my opinion, Trump is not fit to do so, so if/when he gets axed, we better find a d@@mn good replacement.