"America's Next Muppet" mini-series in development

Erine81981

Reaction score
I hope it turns out good or it either helps them back into our homes. I've wanted my children or nieces to see a new Muppet Show or somthing. Keep it coming Disney and keep it up don't put it down. We want more Muppet stuff to come.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
hmmm... brings to mind the steve martin episode of the muppet show.... if its handled with a lot of back stage shenanigans it could be good... i like what i read in the report... sounds promising

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This is gonna be great! I can see it now! Rowlf, Scooter, Sam, and The Electric Mayhem all having speaking roles backstage! And Kermit(Paula Abdul), Clifford(Randy Jackson), and Pepe(Simon Cowell) as the judges. And Fozzie as the Announcer (think Ryan Seacrest or whatever that dude's name is...) And Gonzo and Rizzo rounding up the auditioners. While Bunsen and Beaker try to develop an applause machine. And Piggy, of course trying to steal the spotlight from whoever it is auditioning at the time. And Bobo the Bear enforcing the rules and dragging her off stage. And of course Statler and Waldorf sitting in the audience heckling every auditioner.

It's gonna be so awesome!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, i hope this is good, but it certainly has premise. Of course, each week we'll have to have detailed MC reports on the new charcters so that the non-american's can get their share of votes in.

Beau

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
are there going to be all new character never seen b4 or non main characters?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I thought of the Steve Martin episode too, and that's what got me excited. This sounds a lot more entertaining than I had given it credit for. I think this will be a lot of fun!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I hope they use a mix of New and nearly-new, and/or rare, but something tell me that they will be using all new. And that those new charcters will turn up in place of some old, however, that may not be a bad thing.

I do hope thet Eric will get a charcter of his own. He is a quite specacular performer, but so far has pretty much only Frank's char.s to work with.