All New Muppet Mastercard Commercial

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:smile: Share your thoughts on the new Mastercard commercial featuring Miss Piggy.

The camera tracks through a hotel room and tallys the room service bill. Thot ends at a bed where our favorite pig weairng a towel and robe lowers her newspaper to shout at us to "watch it!" :mad:

scarecroe

Reaction score
What networks and timeslots has it been seen on so far?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The commercial aired in primetime on CBS Saturday night during The Agency.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, I'm guessing I'm going to end up watching more of these dramas than I used too (we cut back to 10 channels). I never used to watch the Agency or the Practice (I saw the Practice a few times. Pretty good show). Maybe I'll see it sometime. I certainly hope I see it soon!

I'm sure you all remember the Mastercard commercial where Gonzo and Rizzo went fishing, right?

King Prawn

Reaction score
American's are so lucky, here in the UK the most recent commercial was Piggy advertising flights and only one Master Card commercial which did include the whole gang but i'd love to have seen the rest, I hope this new Piggy one makes it here.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Is this ad on the MasterCard site? Someone needs to post a link if it is.

CD (admittedly too lazy at the moment to do it himself) :smirk:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I looked on the site and couldn't find anything, but I'm not too good at navigating sites for credit cards.....because HEY! I've never done it before!

Sarah