ABC cancels GCB

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I also heard that Chelsea Handler's sitcom, where she plays her own sister, while someone else plays herself, got canceled too... but then again, does anyone even like Chelsea Handler to begin with, besides Chelsea Handler?​

I've heard a lot about this show and how trashy and offensive toward Christianity it is
What ISN'T trashy on television these days?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I never saw it, but I heard it was a pretty standard soap just dressed up with that title to attract attention. Guess it didn't work.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've heard a lot about this show and how trashy and offensive toward Christianity it is, and now it's getting cancelled due to poor ratings.
Like other shows arent? When will christians get off their high horse about it being ok to make fun of all religions except theirs?

Ahem...anywho, never seen it. Not a fan of soaps

Scooterforever

Reaction score
GCB Previews didn't look good, so good riddance. Also, only show I watch is "Community."

Hayley B

Reaction score
Didn't watch it. But it sounded like people were liking it. So far I love Once Upon A Time the most, when it comes to the new shows on ABC.

Did Pan-Am get cancelled too? Or we still don't know? I was trying to get into that show too. But I kept forgetting about it. I can't see that show holding out for long, though.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Did Pan-Am get cancelled too? Or we still don't know? I was trying to get into that show too. But I kept forgetting about it. I can't see that show holding out for long, though.
I think Pan-Am ended up getting the axe as well, but I'm not totally sure.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I think Pan-Am ended up getting the axe as well, but I'm not totally sure.
I went to go look afterwards and learned that they did. Thanks! They also cancelled Alcatraz too. That's a darn. I liked Alcatraz. But when FOX got super happy about having Bones back on the sameday as House. I knew that didn't sound good.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Like other shows arent? When will christians get off their high horse about it being ok to make fun of all religions except theirs?

Ahem...anywho, never seen it. Not a fan of soaps
Are you justifying the offensiveness of this show? I don't quite understand where your coming from exactly.