Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Time to let out some frustration....

*takes bowl of gross soup and hurls it at wall. grabs cans of spaghettios and smashs them with hammer. throws brick through window screen. drops text books out window*

ahh, that's better:big_grin:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
*Hands the cabinet doors over to Crazy Harry and HeraLirambar to tend to: the pyromaniac and the arsonist!!
Ooo, thanky! But how will I destroy this, now that my flamethrower and lighter (I lost it) are no more? Oh, well. *Tosses door over shoulder, and it crashes into some fragile thing. A satisfying shattering sound (blasted alliteration) is heard.*
Hmmm...
*Places a bunch of fragile priceless objects in a row on a really long table in a really long hall. Runs through the hall, holding out door, which crashes into each and every object, destroying them all.*
Wheeeheeeheeheee! Fun, fun! And I didn't even hafta hurt my hand in the process!
:zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
So much to let out right now!!!
It's that time of year where students here sign up for their dorm assignments for next year. My friends and I decided to move to some upperclassman dorms where they have single rooms, myself and two others want to get single rooms. The order you get to sign up in is completely random and luckily I was blessed with an early sign up date. However, my other friend does not get to go until tomorrow and on my latest check of the room status. there is only one more single room open and its not even in the dorm that I and my other friends are in. I feel so bad for her because she's having some trouble as it is and I don't know how to tell her that she has no where to live as of now. Our fingers are crossed that someone will switch rooms but with that said....
*SCREAMS at the top of her lungs. Grabs nearest heavy object and heaves it at wall still screaming*:boo: :mad::frown:

matleo

Reaction score
Gang, I have some bad news. you see last week, the key stress factor that kicked off this whole thred came to a happy, blissful and much releaving conclusion. I won't go into deatils but let's just say it involved the internet, the phone company a dial number that IS local but is really a local-TOLL call. Anyway, with this aspect of my life I'm afraid I have no need yo destry things. Heck <i think I've even lost the desire altogether. I even bought myself a nice shiny new pinball machine ot celebrate...see? isn't nice and shiny? And it's very realxing too.

*puts quarter in. Pulls back starter spring and relases first ball. pinball goes staright aorund racks up abo 11 points and immediatly goes down straight between the two flippers*

hehe...no problem. it's just one ball

*pulls know again. Releases second ball racks up another 50 points and second ball goes straight down between flippers.*

ahe...Its just a game...just a game.

*pulls knob third time. you know what happens. GAME OVER sign lights up....wait for it......

wait for it....

....now*

You STUPID, STUPID MACHINE!!! Die you Son of a Foosball table!!

*knocks over piball machine and succesfully rips it's legs off. begins beating piball machine with it's own legs. pinballs roll everywhere. matt launches into kitchen still wiedign the pinball machine legs. Smasehs all the dishes. Smashes the cookie jar. knocks over the garbage. smashes the windows. continues into the living room smashing what's left of the tv, the stereo and Crazy Chris's piano. sees Heraliramber's defunct blowtorch and heads toward it. Hauls back and....wait, this is still full of explosive chemicals....let's just put that gently aside fo ra second and think about this...ok back away nice and easy......smashes shelf of knick-knacks destroys any and all funrniture that may be left. Smashes VCR! * and since THAT is now gone *throws down pinball machine legs and opns video cabinet. pulls out whatevers on top and open up the front and begins pulling at the actual tape part of it* Wheeee!!!!! All hail DVDs!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* it's good to be back!

--Matt

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
You had me worried for a minute there, Matt!:smile:

So... can my cat help me destroy stuff? She has real sharp claws.:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Looks next door at the neighbor's house. It's 3 stories tall with an attic and basement, about 45 rooms, and 6 new fancy cars outside.*

Ummm....

*Hypnotically walks in that direction, grabbing up an axe and sledge hammer along the way.*

Was it just the one house we can destroy or all the houses in the cove??

*Slams hammer through windows.*

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I hope it's not just the house because I just got done breaking the hydrent outside.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i think it's time for me to call the police......

ryan

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm afraid all the phones have already been thrown into the trash compactor... and the compactor was thrown out the second window.