a weezer fan to a muppet fan

Reaction score
hey chris, im sorry... i overreacted a little bit. i can totally understand where people are coming from. rivers just writes totally different music now. i read that review, and they kind of make it look like the band (rivers especially) is selling out. rivers added a guitar solo to a crazytown song out of generosity, as to they needed it added. he SAYS he wants to do some rap-rock, but from what ive heard of what he calls "rap-rock" is more similar to the blue album songs with a little bit more rhyming. its actually kind of cool.

no, i don't like EVERY weezer song. i actually can't even bare to listen to the song "o lisa" and of course i have constructive critiscm about many, many weezer songs. im actually very young... and out of all of my friends, im the only one that can admit to hating a song by his/her favorite band (let me note that most of their favorite bands include linkin park, sum 41, puddle of mudd, etc.) which is part of the reason i avoid my friends, recently anyway. ive only put up a tolerance for music opinions so much, that sometimes its hard to be around people that are ignorant.

wow, i expected to get such a negative response. its the exact opposite! im very prone to all the idiots backlashing at me on the weezer board.

one last thing... i guess i got mad because you said "rivers = loser". i didn't stop to think you weren't saying it personally, just musically. thats what ignited the fire. rivers is a really cool, interesting person that id be fond of even if it weren't for his music.

again, sorry for overreacting. none of you offended me ^_^

- Lindsay

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
SinsterLinizter Lindsay!!!

i didn't even knew a muppet board existed until a very rad boardie of yours came over to the weezer board and did exactly what im doing right now, only in reverse.
THAT WAS ME!!!:big_grin: Zack!!!

Hi Lindsay! i remember you, I'm glad you popped in! Welcome to the board!!!

thanks for calling me a rad boardie!!!

see guys it was me then when over to the weezer... guys? hey guys? GUYS?!?! are you listening to me? oh, Lindsay, i tend to get trampled over her some times,but not over at the Weezer board, they made me feel like a king there! wocka wocka wocka!!! I'm just kidding guys!:smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
whoa, what? wait!

whao!wait a second?!?! what, what's going on here?
is, is someone being mean to my new friend?! our new friend Lindsay!!

Lindsay? is someone being mean to you?i'm so sorry,i'll punch him in the nose, i'll, i'll, i'll!!!.... well before i do anything i think i'll read the 33 other posts with this message to see what happend because it looks like the problem's sloved now....;-)

no need to worry everyone, i sloved the problem, the problems sloved now, thanks to me...

i'm just kidding everyone;-)

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Welcome, Lindsay!

I personally didn't know much about Weezer before this new single, but I think the video is fun, and the song itself sounds great.

See ya!

- Billy :cool:

scott

Reaction score
Ah, yes, another Weezer-obsessed fan to join me. I started listening to weezer at age 7 if you could actually believe that.