A New Muppet Show Album

dan

Reaction score
I will do anything and pay any price to get a remastered "Boogie in the Barnyard" and "Rockin' Robin". And "Just one person" and the Ethel Merman medley and the list goes on...

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Iggy35
Would they even still HAVE unedited muppet shows anymore??? I cant believe that somewhere there is one box full of muppet show episodes,...and another box with muppet show episodes without the laugh track.
You kiddin' me? You'd be AMAZED at what kind of stuff gets thrown into the archives on any kind of film or TV production like this. I'd bet my pet baraccuda (if I had one) on the fact that Henson has all this stuff stored away somewhere. For 22 years, the pre-mixed multi-track masters for John Williams' Superman: The Movie score sat in a vault in the Warner Brothers archives. Untouched. Unnoticed. Unknown. It was thought a hopeless cause that any such thing would turn up again. So hopeless in fact that Varèse Sarabande and the Royal Scottish National Orchestra took the liberty of re-recording the full score for a new CD release only to have those original session masters I spoke of pop up a few months later. Rhino Records remastered, restored and remixed it for a beautiful release in February of 2000.

Anyway, to get back to my point, yes Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus. You bet your bippy that this stuff exists. Brian Henson probably sleeps next to it every night. I would.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Great idea!

Scott, I like your idea so much I'm putting YOU in charge of seeing that it gets done!

And I hope it does!!

FOZ :smile: