A little Fanart

Slackbot

Reaction score
Very cute! I like quiet, snuggly moments.

You and I have some similar ideas. I've done two pics of Mokey and Boober that are along the same lines. The poses are different from yours, but the idea is there: tall Mokey having a cuddle with little Boober. They're a fun pairing.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

So I made a little collections of drawings specifically just to flesh out Okki’s character a bit.

From Top-left clockwise;
  • This is just a quick version of @blackaerin‘s amazingly super sweet drawing you can find here
  • I wanted Okki to have a tiny, fluffy but overly aggressive and protective pet and this was the best I could come up with design wise.
  • A very young Okki. I had her grow up in a Fraggle colony very similar to Fraggle Cave, hence the clothing.
  • Winter clothing. Hmmm, purple isn’t the best colour for her, me thinks…
  • Being buddies with Red!
  • Quick sketch a library she has made her home.
  • Unsure what to make of Boober and his rants. “Sorry, why are the socks important?” “GAAAH!”

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Muppets watch Anime (again, pretty big file here)

I’ve had this on the works for ages but never finished it until now.

From this post. Of course, now I think Gonzo would be more into wackier stuff but I’m not as knowledgeable in anime as I was years ago so I can’t give any examples.

Bridget

Reaction score
The one with Janice and Zoot in front of a beautiful rainbow background, was drawn to perfection! It's just the right amount of cuteness and radiance! Amazing job as usual @AlittleMayhem!