A Heart of Gold

Beauregard

Reaction score
EDIT: Deleted

Bea:zany:{They'll be lots of posts for me to clean up to-morrow}regard

EDIT: Ziffled...and did I ziffle myself?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh Kermit....you've been through alot haven't you. I want to give him a hug so much right now! Well Lisa, you've done it once again, you are the heart wrencher. Wow...so much emotion in this chapter. Happiness at seeing Kermit's return, but the pain that is so evident in Kermit himself...wow. Looking forward to more upon your return.

Beauregard

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
"...Come on... Kiss her..."
Kermit?

"He's not gonna kiss her."
Piggy?

"He's gonna kiss her!"
Kermit and Piggy, kissing somewhere? Why are the Muppets watching?

"He's not gonna kiss her!"
Of course he is! he;s been gone for weeks! What did you THINK they would do?

"He should kiss her."

"Five bucks says he does."

"Ten bucks say's he doesn’t!"
Piggy is going to be mad if you don't leave them alone guys...I love how people always bet though.

They fell silent and stared at the screen intently.
What? I mean...*jaw drop...heart stop* What? They are watching a webcam?

"Aw, man!"
What...

"He's crazy!"

"She's crazier."

"And I'm CRAZIEST!"
They are watching a movie arn't they...they are watching a movie...

"That's not how the movie ends, is it?"
Lisa...I hate you...sooo much...

Fozzie's ears pricked. "Hey guys?" he called. "If they're at a park, then why is there a door sound effect?"

"What door sound effect?" someone asked.
*heart-catch*

Fozzie hesitated. "I... I thought I heard..."
Oh...my...gosh...

Fozzie felt his jaw drop.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

He was home.
HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOME! HE'S HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit burst into tears.
You realise that won't stop me smileing, right? This makes up for every torturous moment you ever threw at me! I am SO happy right now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
All I can say is it's great... But I'm worried for Kermit and hope he won't have any traumatic stress waking him up in the middle of the night, and he and Robin can be together again soonerish.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
...wow. I can't wait to read more whenever you get back, Lisa. That....really tugged at my heartstrings there. The whole chapter did, but this is what really got me...

The Queen of Fanfiction said:
Kermit watched his little nephew approach, his eyes covered. He had grown some, but he was so young and innocent... Kermit felt himself start to shake.

Gonzo positioned Robin right in front of Kermit. "Okay," he said, "Now look!"

Kermit suddenly found himself looking into the biggest, roundest, most innocent eyes he had ever loved. Oh please don't let him say-

"UNCLE KERMIT!"

Kermit burst into tears.

The Muppets stared. This was hardly the reaction they had expected. Quick glances were exchanged, racing to calculate how to undo this.
I started crying at those lines myself, hugging my Kermit plushie tight to myself.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There are some things that just make this place feel like home, the best place you could want to be when you're ready to spend some vacation time doing nothing at all but loafing around in the sunctuous surroundings of your comfy couch.
The first day of winter...
Lisa being called the Queen of Fanfiction when she's clearly earned it with this story...
And all the friends you meet coming in each day.

Yep, good times.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Funny story.

My flight got cancelled.

So now I leave town Saturday night.

I think you guys are clever enough to figure out what that means.

In the mean time, I need food.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You too? I've been stuck inside listening to MC Radio and chatting up a storm with you guys. Might have some surprise later, need just one last little detail ironed out.

OK Pepe! Fire up the irons, we got ourselves a rockin' stage show in Vegas to get to!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oooh, cancelled flight. Gosh that's too bad...guess that means one thing though. More story!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shhhhhhh! You'll jinx it.
*Graphic: Ernie, Stick Out Tongue.