7,000 and still counting - a look back

Beauregard

Reaction score
My MC brethren, allow me to introduce my 7,000th post: A Look Back....

When I first arrived at MC three years ago, it was still in it's older stage. The home-back was black, with a cool sign-post like picture down the edge with awesome links to different areas of the site. It was the Muppet Fan-Page I had been looking for all my life...ish.

I liked to browse the site daily, but stayed away from the Chat and teh Forum. I knew these were dangerous places. Then one day, I wondered into the forum, teh Delphi. Forum. It sure was nice. I asked my parents for permission to join, and they eventually agreed...if I got an e-mail address without my name in it, and stayed safe.

I clicked back onto the net, and behold...the forum...was gone....

It was Being Updated!

Phew...

I signed into MC Forums the first day it was re-launched, and have been blessed by many friendships here ever since.

I wouldn't have made it to 7,000 without it's being able to be blamed on various other members, so, thanks to all of you! Namely:

The Muffin-Girls, Emmy and Jackie. I thought you were weird, then joined you.
Luke: Always friendly and helpfull. One of the first guys I met on here.
Sarah_Yzma and Manda: I always look at you two BBBers as a pair, both crazy and crazy about Bill!!!
JediX: You've been a friend over the years.
Beebers: For rebelling against the 120 second rule, and winning with teh help of Whatever and her cows.
Christy: Your friendship is beyond description.
Kevin: The Moderator of all moderators
Together Again: You make me laugh, and encorage/nag me to greater hights of Fan-Fiction.
JaniceandMokey'sMan: *laughing uncontrolably* Really. Laugh Ing.
The Count: A great helpfull gy to have around.
Vibs: My Net-sister
Tabi: My net-sister's friend, and mine.
Janicefersure: Thanks for your patience!
Dan/tutter: You are a cool, mad, funny guy. I wish you ye olde well.
All members of Moppet Family: Your Father is watching!

And Phillip Chapman for making this place real...

And if I missed anyone who has helped me on my way here, click the Member's list, scroll down, when you see your name, that's me saying, "THANKS!!!"

Bea:zany:{7000...gee to I feel old/gee have I wasted a lot of time}regard

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<snicker>... nag you to greater heights... I'm so honored!

Amazing, Beau. 7000 posts! That's insane... wait no I'm insane... wait... no... ah, just forget it... I mean don't forget that you have 7000 posts, just forget that... oh never mind.

Congratulations, Mazel Tov, pick a language... And no, you have not wasted a lot of time here, except of course for all the time you were here and not posting... I mean... um... you know what, just ignore me...

(and then there's little ol' me, with my 630 posts... sometimes I feel so small...)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I've been aaround almost as much as you and remember the old delphi boards too. Congrads on making it up to 7000.

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know for a fact that chat rooms are dangerous places, but forums aren't so. Sure, forums may have their trolls, and rude posters, but forums are rather like interactive bulletin boards. Anyway, 7000?! WOW..........Congratulations Beau!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Bo! And thanks for the honorable mention.
At only half the total, I've been here for almost three years also.

And I rully miss the hottubs thread for making these types of announcements.
But congrats once again on reaching a new plateau post total Bo!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Awwww, congrats Mr. Bo; hope there are 7000 more of ye olde posts coming [sorry, I just wanted an excuse to say ye olde]

All the ye olde best [I said ye olde 3 times in one post. 4 if you include that]
Dan
xx

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
That's only 10 times as many as me then!

Thank you for everything you've ever said - this place would be the worse without you.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Congrats on another milestone Bo,just made over 4000 myself(just over a year).

<doing snappy dance>

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
<doing snappy dance>
You go for it, girl!! :smile: I think we should break out into Celebration just as Gonzo's ye olde family would want....

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yey! Way ta go!

I didn't have that much after a year....so you be ahead...