2014 MC FanFic Library Index

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Because I can't merge posts anymore...

Muppetsandpixar, I'd prefer to wait until your fic is finished before adding it to the index. That way, I don't have to post it in the Unfinished Fics post, then go about messing with transfering it from one post to another later.

Addressing the issue WebMistressGina and Slackbot have brought up... I'm still confused because I know those external tags shouldn't be there as I tried formatting the fic links to open up as a new separate window. The example for how I plug in fic links is:
"[ URL = " http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/ *Insert fic title where hyphens connect each word of the title followed by a period and then the thread's ID number* " ], then the fic's title so my reader will read the true title, then [ / URL] and that's it.

Oh, and I just add A Monday Return, looking forward to 2-Ball from WMG.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Because I can't merge posts anymore...

Addressing the issue WebMistressGina and Slackbot have brought up... I'm still confused because I know those external tags shouldn't be there as I tried formatting the fic links to open up as a new separate window. The example for how I plug in fic links is:
"[ URL = " http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/ *Insert fic title where hyphens connect each word of the title followed by a period and then the thread's ID number* " ], then the fic's title so my reader will read the true title, then [ / URL] and that's it.

Oh, and I just add A Monday Return, looking forward to 2-Ball from WMG.
I think what Slack and I are saying is that, the stories do pop up in another window, which is good, but in doing so, it signs out that person. For example - if I were to click on Monday Return (which, thank you Edders!), it would take me to a new tab/window. However, while I would be signed in on this page, MR would have me signed out on the second window.

I'd show you screen shots....actually, Ed, would you be able to see screen shots if I posted them? To show you what I mean?

I first noticed this issue on my phone and thought it was a mobile thing, then saw it here and though it was because you were still working on the new library, but now Slack is reporting, so I know I'm not crazy. That much.

Let me know if you need screens, cause I'll show you, k?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Gina, but no, blind batty eyes don't work with screen shots. Which is why I have to rely on other peeps to give me descripts of stuff I'm interested in, as well as trust I'm getting the pics requested when asking for photos/images of specific characters like for a massive Muppet project I'm planning on starting in a coupla weeks.

So long as you're still logged on the main forum window with the fic in a separate browser, I'd suggest you either log back in on the story's browser; or copy the story's URL, close the story's separate window, and then plug that into your browser back on the main window to get you to the fic and still be logged in. Yeah, it's a bit complicated, but it gets the job done of keeping the library up and running as it should.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Auburn Red

Reaction score
Umm, I guess I should include my fanfic:
Fraggle Rock:

Connected By the Magic

Oh so far it's a one shot and it is completed. (There may be a sequel and a prequel but for now. I just have the one)

Slackbot

Reaction score
This is a list of fanfics posted on this message board, not other sites.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er Kim, AuburnRed's fic has been posted here in the FanFic section, it's near the top of the section's first page in case you didn't spot it there before.

Edit: My bad, didn't know that the link posted above was a fanfiction.net redirect.

Muppetjente

Reaction score