Nightmares from the past

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Nightmares from the past

This story is about Miss Piggy having nightmares from the past when she lived on the farm in Iowa as a child, and keeps dreaming about her father tragic death. And why does Piggy feels that she was involved in his death? Piggy and Kermit decides to travel to Iowa to visit her mother and sisters, but is her mother happy to see her again? And why does Kermit become so jealous about Piggy's childhood friend?

This is my verson of Piggys past :wink:

Chapter one - Nightmare

It was night in Los Angeles and everybody was sleeping, but at Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy house it was only one that where sleeping, Piggy had just woken up from a nightmare she just had and she had the same nightmares for a week now. She keeps dreaming how her father died in a tractor accident, and that her mother just keeps blaming her for that. Why does she have those dreams? Piggy got up from the bed and walked in to the bathroon and looked at herself in the mirror, and she looked very tired. "Why does I keep having nightmares from my past? Does it mean something?" she said to herself. She then walked back to bed and when she was about to lie down in the bed she heard a voice "Piggy?" It was Kermit who woke up and turned on the light on the nightstand"Hi Kermie" Piggy smiled. "Are you alright? You keep waking up every night now" Kermit asked in a worried voice.
"Oh you have noticed that?" Piggy asked and looked and Kermit "Yes, are you having nightmares?" the frog asked "Well sort of" Piggy replied and looked away "Will you tell me those dreams?" Kermit asked and held Piggy's hand "No" Piggy said and teared up "Oh sweetie don't cry i'm here for you" Kermit said and hugged her and Piggy cried on his shoulder, Kermit stroked her back "Is it about your past?" Kermit asked. Piggy just looked at him and asked "How did you know?" "I could see it in your eyes, you always get that look in your eyes when you are talking about your past or when you tries to hide it " Kermit said sofly and stroked her cheek "You know me to well" she smiled "Tell me what did you dream about from your past." Kermit said "The dream was about my mother who blamed me for my father dead, and his tragic death" Piggy said "Piggy why does she blame you, you had nothing to do with it" Kermit said "Please I don't want to talk about it now" Piggy cryed "You sure?" he asked "We can talk about it tomorrow" Piggy said "Yes we can" kermit smiled.

They both snuggled up together and Piggy had her head on his chest, and Kermit laid his arm around Piggys shoulder and kissed her forehead "Remember Piggy that I always will be here for you" Kermit said "I know" she smiled. And they both falled asleep in eachother arms.

End of chapter one

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter two - flashback

The next morning Kermit sat in the living room and waited for Piggy to get dressed, but she spent a long time on it. He then went up to the bedroom and found Piggy on the bedside holding a box. He walked to her and asked "What's that?" Piggy looked at him with tears "It's a box where I keeps my old things from the past" she opened the box and she took up a white bracelet "This bracelet was from my father, he gave it to me two days before he died. It means everything to me" Piggy said as she looked at the bracelet "I can see something is written in it" Kermit said "It say 'Daddys girl" Piggy smiled. Kermit sat down on the bed with her "So you was very close to you father?" Kermit asked "Yes we where very close, and my mother hated that my father spend more time with me and not to her and my sisters" Piggy said angrily. Kermit looked in the box and saw a family photo of them and took it up "No Kermit don't look at it" Piggy said and tried to take it away from him "Piggy stop I just want to look at it" Kermit said.

It was a photo of five pigs the older female pig had blond hair and brown eyes, and the male pig had brown hair and blue eyes. And on their laps there three smaler pigs. Two of the sat on their mother lap and one pig sat on her father lap. It seemed that the two pigs who sat on the mothers laps where twins, but they had different hair color, one of them had brown hair and brown eyes and the second one had blond hair and brown eyes. And on the fathers lap it was Miss Piggy. On the picture they looked very happy.

"Oh you are so cute at this picture" Kermit smiled and laid his arm around her shoulder "Thank vou" Piggy said and smiled back "What theirs name?" He asked "My mothers name are Gloria, my sisters name are Irina and Hamna and my fathers name was Hamilton" piggy said sadly. "Was your sister nice to you?" Kermit asked "Sometimes when my mother not was around. And of course they too blamed me for our father death" Piggy cryed "I was alone when my father died I only had one friend" "Piggy don't cry, but why did they blame you?" Kermit asked and stroked her back. "Fine I tell you" Piggy said "We played hide and seek and.."

Flashback:

A five year old Piggy and her father played hide and seek together. And it was Piggy's turn to hide and her father too look for her. Piggy was about to find a hiding place when she heard a noice and turned around it was a tractor that came straigt to her she was just standing she couldn't move, she was so afraid. Hamilton looked for her and when he saw Piggy he saw the tractor too. He ran to her and yelled "PIGATHIA LOOK OUT" he pushed her out the way and saved her but it was too late for him the tractor drove over him. But why didn't the guy who drove over him see this? Piggy saw this and screamed "DADDY NO" she ran to his dead body and cried.

End of flashback

When Piggy had told Kermit the story she cried on his shoulder "Oh Piggy you had nothing to do with that it was just a accident" Kermit said as he comforted her. "B-but Kermit it was my fault that I didn't move out of the way in time" Piggy sobbed "No Piggy it wasn't your fault. Don't listen at your mother" Kermit said "But it's true" piggy cried more "No it's not." Kermit demanded "She hated me soo much and of course she let my sisters take her side" Piggy said as she looked down. "She wasn't a good mother to you" Kermit said. "No and she gave me the hard jobs on the farm because she didn't want to it by herself" Piggy said angrily "Piggy I know you won't like this but what if we travel to Iowa and talk to her?" Kermit asked. Piggy just looked at him when he asked that question "What?" she asked.

End of chapter two

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter three - the letter

"Piggy I know you don't like this but you have to talk to her" Kermit said. "No i'm not going to Iowa" she said angrily and crossed her hands "Piggy she's your mother. And if you want I can come with you" Kermit said and kissed her cheek "Why should I go and visit her when she doesen't care about moi?" Piggy said "Piggy if you don't go and visit her then you still continues to dream about her and your father" Kermit said. Piggy looked at Kermit for a moment and thought about it "Fine you win" Piggy said and got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom "Good we leaving tomorrow" Kermit said with a smile "But we are taking our private jet and when we lands in Iowa we are taking a limousin" Piggy demanded as she was peeking out the bathroom door. "Of course I give them a call" Kermit said and walked out the bedroom to call their private drivers.

Later that day Kermit drove to the Muppet Boarding house the to tell the Muppets that are traveling to Iowa. He got out his car and walked up the stairs and rang on the doorbell, he waited a litle moment when Fozzie opened the door "Oh Hello Kermit" fozzie smiled "Hi- ho Fozzie" Kermit greeted. Fozzie let him in and they walked to the living room where the other muppets was. "Hi - ho guys" Kermit said. They all greeted at him. "So boss what brings you here?" Scooter asked "I'm here to tell you that me and Miss Piggy are traveling to Iowa tomorrow" Kermit answered "Iowa? Isn't there where Miss Piggy comes from?" Rowlf asked "Yes that's right" kermit answered "Why are you going there?" Fozzie asked "To visit her mother, don't ask why" Kermit said "How long are you staying?" Gonzo asked "Maybe one or two weeks" Kermit said "Well have fun" Fozzie smiled "Thanks" Kermit said. After he had been there for ten minutes he decided to leave and walked to the frontdoor, he said goodbye to them and walked out.

The next morning Kermit and Miss Piggy on their private jet to Iowa the flight takes three hours. Piggy was still not happy that their was going to Iowa, but since Kermit convinced her she couldn't say no. Kermit looked over at Piggy and asked "Piggy you okay?" "I'm thinking, I wonder if she will be happy to see me again or just ignore me." Piggy said sadly "Well you could have just call her to say that we are coming" Kermit said "I don't have her number anymore" Piggy said as she looked in her purse and found something that looked like a letter "Is that a letter?" Kermit asked and looked at the letter Piggy was holding "Yes it's a old letter that I got from my mother many years ago when I worked on The muppet show. And I kept it for some reasons" Piggy said and sighet "Wait so you had contact with your mother when you worked on the show?" Kermit asked "Not actually, she saw me on the muppet show and she didn't like I was on it and sent me this letter" Piggy said sadly "Can I read it?" Kermit asked "Sure" Piggy answered. Kermit got up from his seat so he could sit next to Piggy and read the letter.

Dear Pigathia.

I see you have got a new life now and got in to televison and are famous now. I hope that doesn't last long. Why should they hired you? You can't act or sing.You are embarrassing me and your sisters. And if you are trying to forget your life here it will not work because it will always haunt you. If your father saw you now he would have laught at you. I think you should came back to Iowa and work for me. You belongs on a farm and not in a big city. And if you don't come back here you are not welcome back, just be in the big city and have a boring life

From you mother.

When Kermit read the letter he saw the sadness in Piggy's eyes. "Oh Piggy she wasn't nice to you at all" Kermit said and stroked her back "N-no she wasn't" Piggy cried "I'm sorry that I convinced you to go" Kermit said "It's okay. Thanks for coming with moi" Piggy said as she gave him a shy smile. "No problem" he said and kissed her gently on the lips. Then a flight attendant came to them and said "Excuse but i'm here to say that we arrives to Iowa in a hour" the flight attendant said and smiled to them "Thank you" Kermit smiled "Do you want anything?" she asked "No thanks we're fine" Kermit said and smiled to her. The flight attendant smiled and walked off.

End of chapter three

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter four - Welcome to Iowa

When Kermit and Piggy arrived on Iowa Airport a limosoune waited for them. They got out the plane and Piggy looked around the airport it hadn't changed that much since she left many years aho. "How is it to be back to Iowa Piggy?" Kermit asked. "It feels so weird and it's so many years ago." Piggy said and looked at Kermit. "You ready to meet your mother?" he asked "Not actually" Piggy said and looked down on the ground "It's going to be okay" Kermit said gently as he looked over at the luggage car who had bringed theirs luggage to the limosoune "But why did you have to take three bags with you?" Piggy looked over at her bags as the limo driver carried her bags in to the trunk "Yes I need one for my dresses, and one for my shoes, and one for my gloves" Piggy said and smiled. "Of course you do" Kermit said and kissed her cheek. Then the limo driver came up to them and asked "Mr Kermit and Miss Piggy are you ready live?" "Yes we are" Kermit said and walked up to the limo. The driver held the door open for them as they walked in to the car.
"So Piggy how long does it take us to get there?" Kermit asked as he took on his seat belt "An hour I think" Piggy answered.

After drived for an hour they finally arrived to a big farm and Piggy was nervous. Piggy looked out the window and the farm looked still the same from when she was a little pig. "You akay?" Kermit asked "Yeah. I hope that she still lives here" Piggy said as she looked out the window ."Do you want me to come with you?" Kermit asked "No you can wait here and then I came back if she lives here" Piggy said and kissed Kermit on the lips. She got out the limo and walked up to the house and the house didn't look good some paint was peeling off. She come the frontdoor and just looked at the doorbell and then she pushed the button and she could hear that it rang inside.Then she heard some opened the door and it was a female pig who opened it and she just looked confused at Piggy "Pigathia Lee is that you?" she asked. Piggy smiled at her and answered "Yes Irina it's me" it's seems that her sister just opened the door, did she live here now?

End of chapter four

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter five - the reunion

Irina just looked at her when Piggy said it was her "Oh my gosh I can't belive it's you" she said and gave her a hug and she hugged her back. "What's up with screaming out here?" a voice and came to the frontdoor "Hello Hamna" Piggy said and smiled to her other sister. Hamna looked at her and gasped "Pigathia?" she said aurprised and hugged her too. "What are you doing here?" Hamna asked "Alright what in the world are you girls screaming about now?" another voice said and came to frontdoor "Mother look who came to see us" Irina said to her mother. When Gloria saw it was Piggy she couldn't belive her eyes. "Hello mother" Piggy said and gave her a shy smile "Pigathia? What are you doing here?" she asked "I came here to talk to you" Piggy said "You can talk later I wanna now how you are doing" Hamna said "Well I'm doing great" Piggy said "Oh my daughter I missed you much and after all this years you decide to came home again" Glora said happy and gave her a big hug "Vou are? Piggy asked and hugged her back "Yes of course I am" she said. "Oh I want you to meet someone" Piggy said and walked to the limosoune to get Kermit "You want us to meet a limosoune?" Irina asked and smiled, Piggy ignored the question. They looked at the limo and out the limo a frog cameo out and they looked confused at him "Mom, Irina and Hamna I want you meet my boyfriend Kermit the frog" Piggy said and smiled them "Hi - ho I'm Kermit the frog" Kermit said and greeted them. "You date a frog?" Irina asked "So the rumor was true" Gloria said and looked at Kermit "What are you talking about?" Piggy asked "Well many years ago when you worket on that show, whats the name again The puppet show? I heard that you datet a frog" Gloria said " It's The muppet show" Piggy corrected her "Well whatever" Gloria said and rolled her eyes "I think it's cute that she dates a frog" Hamna said and smiled to Kermit. "So where are you staying?" Irina asked. "We though about staying at a hotel" Piggy said "That's nonsense you guys are staying here" Gloria said determined "Are you sure?" Kermit asked "Of course i'm sure. Come in" Gloria said. "Fine we stay here. Kermie would you be a dear and help me with my bags?" She asked gently "Of course" Kermit answered. And walked back to the limo to get theirs bags.

When they got inside the house it still looked the same as last time "It's looks so old here" Piggy said "We don't afford to redecorate" Gloria said "You works on a farm and don't have afford? What happened? Piggy asked "We don't know" Gloria answered "Stop talk about that let's put your things on your room" Irina said. They nodded at her and walked up to Piggy's room. When they came in to her old room it was decorated. "Have you decorated my room?" Piggy asked and looked around "Yes we had a feeling that you would come home one day" Irina smiled to her "We are only staying here for a week we're not moving in here" Piggy said "Of course you are" Gloria said and rolled her eyes and walked away. "So Pigathia you are a actor and a singer now?" Hamna asked "You can call me MISS PIGGY, and yes i am" Piggy smiled "Uhm okay Miss Piggy" Hamna looked confused at her. "Well me and Irina have to go out and work, have fun" Hamna said and walked down the stair with Irina.

Kermit and Piggy was on her room alone "Well they seemed nice" Kermit said "Nice? Kermit they didn't even like you" Piggy said sadly "Yeah I noticed that" Kermit said and stroked her back "And my mother wasn't happy to see me again" Piggy said " Are you sure? It did not seem like it" Kermit said and looked confused on Piggy "She just pretended I saw it in her eyes" Piggy said and sat down on her bed. "Oh Piggy" he said and sat down on the bed with her and comforted her.

End of chapter five

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter six - the talk

Later that day Piggy went down to talk to her mother while Kermit waited in her room. She walked in to the kitchen where her mother prepared for dinner. "Mom can I talk to you" Piggy asked. Her mother turned around and saw her answered "Of course you can" and walked to the table and sat down "What do you want do talk about?" she asked. "About my father and you" Piggy said. Piggy watched her as she said that and she saw that she gave her a weird grin on her face "Oh" Gloria said low. "Why did you blame me for his death? I had nothing to do with it"Piggy said. "Well I didn't actually blame you for his death I was just really angry that he died" Gloria said and looked at Piggy. "What? You blamed me for that many years later, and now you said you didn't blame me?" Piggy said and looked confused at her "I was angry that he was so close to you, and not to us other. And that's why I blamed you" Gloria said sofly "For many years? You're lying. You yelled and hit me everytime I mention him" Piggy yelled. "I'm sorry can you forgive me?" Gloria asked she didn't want to answer her "Now are you avoiding me questions again just as last time" Piggy yelled "Pigathia just listen at me" her mother said tried to calm her down "Don't Pigathia me it's Miss Piggy" she said angrily "Fine Miss Piggy" her mother yelled "are you done asking now?" piggy just looked angrily at her.

"No I have a another question" Piggy said " What is it now?" she rolled her eyes "Why doesn't you like Kermit?" she asked "The frog?" gloria asked "Of course i'm talking about the frog" Piggy yelled "Serously you date a frog you couldn't a find someone better?" Gloria said "I love him very much and he's the one" Piggy answered "Yeah right" she rolled her eyes "I see that you don't have a ring on your finger" she said and observed her finger "He wants to wait" Piggy said low and looked away "Haven't you dated him for many years? Maybe he doesen't love you" Gloria said "Of course he does" Piggy yelled "I don't think so" Gloria said and looked at her "Can you please shut up?" she said angrily "And when will you get piglets or whatever? And what will they look like?" gloria asked "They will be called figs. Half pig and half frog" Piggy answered her "I bet they will look ugly" Gloria said and smiled. When Piggy heard she said that she teared up a little "SHUT UP" Piggy yelled. "Calm down please" she said "Listen you deserve better than him". "And who are you talking about?" Piggy asked and wiped away her tears "Scott" Gloria smiled "Scott?" Piggy asked and looked at her "Don't you remember Scott? Your childhood friend. The one you did everything with." Gloria smiled "Yes I remember him, but I'm staying with my Kermie" Piggy smiled "Fine have a unhappy life with that frog. And tomorrow you are meeting Scott, and maybe that can change you mind" Gloria said "Nothing can change my mind" Piggy said and got up from the chair and startet to walk away ."Wait" Gloria yelled after her "What?" Piggy said angrily and turned around "Why did you leave me and your sisters in the first place?" gloria asked "Because of you. I didn't want to stay her anymore because you all was against me and still blamed me for my father death" Piggy said and walked up the stairs. Gloria watched her as she walked up the stairs "I'm getting rid of that frog" she said to herself and smiled.

End of chapter six