The return of Constantine part 2 (sequel)

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The return of Constantine part 2 (Sequel)

I'm making a sequel from my last story The return of Constantine, (check it out if you have not read it) and i'm doing this sequel beacuse someone wanted it. :smile:

In this sequel theres gonna be romance between Miss Piggy and Constantine, so I have to ruin their relationship. You have been warned!!

My English is not so good so there can be some misspeled words or a sentence!

Chapter one.

It's been 2 months since Constantine kidnapped Miss Piggy and maked her fall in in love with him so he could kill her and that was because he wanted to see Kermit suffer, but that plan didn't work beacuse Kermit came to the rescue and took her back. So he got arrestet and was sent back to the Gulag in Siberia, Russia. But Constantine actually got feelings for her when they where together, and this time it was real feelings he got for her and not fake feelings. And he was determined to get her back. All he could think about was her. And he hoped that she still had some feelings for him.

And for the last 2 months he has been digging a escape tunnel under his bed with a spoon.
He had got very far with the tunnel, and he was going to escape tonight.
Nadya and the other guards had not noticed that he was digging a hole. He waited to escape when Nadya had said good night to him and the other prisoners.
And then he heard Nadya's voice came closer to him "Good night, Constantine" she said and smiled to him "Good Night, Nadya" Constantine said "Don't let the bed bugs bite" she said and walked away down the hallway. Constantine jumped out of his bed and went under it and jumped down the hole and startet to crawl, and after some minutes he got out from the tunnel. When he got out he saw that he was in front of the prison wall. He got up and ran far away from the prison.

Since it was dark outside he hoped that no one would see him. He broke in to a car and hoped it had a 'travel by map button' and the car had that button so now he could travel to the States really fast "I'm coming my love" he said and drove away.

End of chapter one

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter two.

Miss Piggy went through her walking closet to look for a special dress, her wedding dress she wore in London when she though she was married Kermit but it was Constantine. Three days ago Kermit proposed to Piggy, and she was so happy that she couldn't stop thinking about it.

Flashback:

Kermit and Piggy had a romantic picnic together and watched the sunset together, suddenly Kermit went down on his knees and proposed "Miss Piggy will you marry me? I love you so much" Kermit asked. Piggy was just looking at Kermit and gasped " Y-YES OF COURSE I WILL" Kermit smiled and took the ring on her finger. And he kissed her gently

End of flashback.

Earlier today Kermit took a little trip to the swamp just for a weekend trip. He wanted to tell his family that he proposed to Piggy, and Piggy didn't want to come with him because she hates the swamp. Piggy really missed him right now and hoped that he will come home soon.
Suddenly she heard her cellphone rang, and went out of her wardrobe and answered it:
"Hello?" piggy answered
"Hi lo miss Pig" a voice said
"Constantine? Aren't you in the Gulag?
"I escaped"
"How did you get my number and why did you call me?
"You gave me your number last time we where together, and I wanted to see you"
"Why? So you can trick me and try to kill me again?"
"No I came here to tell you that I have real feelings for you"
"You have feelings me for moi? Yeah right. Where are you now?"
"Outside your house"
"What?"

She hung up the phone, and ran down the stairs and opened the door there was Constantine and smiled at her. "No you have to leave now" Piggy said in a worried voice. "Kyermit's not home so i'm not leaving" Constantine said. "How do you know that he is not home?" Piggy asked him "Then you hadn't opened the door" Constantine smiled at her. Piggy looked at him at he's was right "Come in" she said, and they sat down on the couch.
"Constantine i'm sorry that I have to tell you this, but it can never be us" Piggy said and looked down "Of course it will, I know you still have some feelings for me" Constantine said.
"Listen i'm engaged, Kermit proposed to moi three days ago" Piggy said and showed him the ring. He looked at the ring and it was a big diamond ring. "But I have feelings for you" Constantine said and looked sad. "I'm sorry, but I love Kermit" she said. And then Constantine took her hand and looked at her "I can see that you still have little feelings for me" Constantine said "N-no I don't" Piggy said and tried to hide her tears. Constantine let go off her hand and stroked her check. Piggy looked at him and was lost in his eyes, and then Constantine leaned closer and kissed her and Piggy kissed him back, but after a little while she pulled away from him and got up from the couch "No I can't do this, you have to leave" she said with tears in her eyes. "Piggy you are just confused" Constantine said and got up from the couch "I cheatet on Kermit again. Please leave" Piggy said. Constantine looked at her and took her hand again and she didn't let go. Suddenly she couldn't take it anymore and kissed him passionately. Piggy didn't care about the consequences right now. She had been hiding her feelings for Constantine in two months, and Kermit didn't know about this.

Meanwhile at the Gulag it was now morning. Nadya was doing her moring routines and woked the prisoners up. When she got to Constantine cell she looked in and said "Good Morning, Constantine time to wake up" and she didn't get no response. She unlocked the cell door and went in and when she saw that he wasn't there she sceamed "CONSTANTINE HAVE ESCAPED. EVERYBODY GET OUT AND LOOK FOR HIM" and she looked under the bed and saw a escape hole, she was realy angry now.

End of chapter two

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter three

The next day Constantine woke up in the bed with Miss Piggy, he was so happy that he got her back. He leaned over and kissed her cheek and she woke up and smiled at him. "Good morning love" Constantine smiled at her "Good morning" she said and kissed him on the lips. "I really missed you in the gulag" Constantine said "I actually missed you too" she said. "I'm sorry that I tried to kill you that day, I only wanted to see Kyermit suffer" Constantine said. "That's okay I have forgiven you" Piggy said. "But I don't think I can do this anymore, i'm engaged and if Kermit finds out about this he will leave me" Piggy said with tears in her eyes. "Look at me Kyermit will never find out about this and I won't tell him" Constantine said "So you means that i'm still gonna cheat on him after I marry him?" Piggy said "Can't you just leave him and stay with me?" constantine said
"No I don't want to leave Kermit, but for some reason I want to be with you too" Piggy said.
"Now are you just confusing me" Constantine said. Piggy smiled at Constantine and bent over and kissed him gently on the lips, and they continued to kiss until Constantine pulled away and looked at her.

"What?" she said. "You are so beatiful" Constantine said. "Thank vous" Piggy said and smiled at him. "So will you make love?" Constantine whispered to her "No, it's still cheating" Piggy smiled at him "But you are already cheating" Constantine said " Yeah I know and I have to stop with that" Piggy said and tried to get up from the bed "No stay here with me it was cosy" Constantine smiled at her "I have to get up now" she said and kissed him on the cheek. "Why?" he asked "I have a appointment with Janice today, we are going shopping" Piggy answered. "What about me?" Constantine asked "You are going to stay here" she said and smiled to him.
They got up from the bed and Piggy walked in to the bathroom to get dressed and Constantine walked down the stairs.

When Piggy got down Constantine had made breakfast for her. "Have you made breakfast for moi?" Piggy asked and came behind him and kissed his neck and cheek. Constantine turned around and was about to kiss her when he saw how beatiful she looked. She wore a red dress that went down to her knees and white gloves and she had curled her hair. "Wow just beatiful" Constantine said and kissed her neck, she moaned at this. Suddenly Foo Foo came in to the kitchen and barked and growled at them. "No bad girl" she said to Foo Foo. "What's wrong with her?" Constantine said "She know that i'm doing something wrong. And she doesen't like you" Piggy said. Constantine just looked down at Foo Foo and she's still growls at him.

When they where done eating Piggy had to go. "Do you have to go?" Constantine asked and grabbed her waist "Yes but you are staying her, don't go out and don't answer the phone or the door" Piggy said and kissed him gently on the lips and after a litle while she pulled back "And take care of Foo Foo please" Piggy smiled at him. "I will try" he said "My limo is waiting. Kissy Kissy" she gave him a blow kiss and went out the door.

End of chapter three

PigsInSpace2205

Reaction score
:smile: Aww Foo Foo its so cute; and Constantine is so sweet but is he still evil? thats my question, really good chapter:wink: waitting for more!!!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not you have to wait and see :wink:
I post a new chapter tomorrow

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter four

After Piggy and Janice was done with the shopping they went to a Starbucks cafe in Hollywood, and buyed a coffee. "Janice I was wondering if you want to me my bridemaid in the wedding?" Piggy asked and smiled at her "Like yes I so want to your bridemaid" Janice answered. "That's great thank vous" Piggy said. "When is the wedding? Janice asked. "We havn't decided a date yet, but when Kermit come's home from the swamp we will talk about it" Piggy answered and took a sip from her coffee. "Oh okey, but I was like wondering since when did you get a bodyguard" Janice asked and looked over at a man who sat two tables away from them and he wore a black suit and sunglasses. Piggy looked over at him too "Oh him that was something Kermit decided when I got kidnapped, but i only have him when i'm going out" Piggy said "Cool. I so remember that week when you where gone, Kermit was freaking out so much" Janice said "Yeah he told me that" Piggy laughet.
"But how was it to kiss Constantine? He like kidnappet you so you could fall in love with him, and then he almost killed you" Janice said. When Janice said Constantine's name Piggy got concerned, she couldn't let nobody know about the affair she is doing now. "Awful" Piggy lied, she actually think that Constantine was a really good kisser "But I don't want to talk about this" Piggy said and turned away and tried to hide her tears. "Piggy are you like okay?" Janice asked when she saw that Piggy was trying to hide her tears. "Yes of course I am" Piggy lied. "No I can see something bothering you. You can say it to me, I won't tell" Janice said sofly. "If I tell you this you promise that you won't tell nobody about this?" Piggy asked. "Promise" Janice said "Fine but I don't want to tell you in her, I can tell you in my limo" Piggy said and waved to her bodyguard "Ken can you be a dear to call for my limo" Piggy asked her bodyguard "Yes Miss Piggy" he said and took from his phone and called after her limo.

Piggy and Janice sat alone inside the limo, the limo driver was waiting outside beacuse they wanted to be alone. "Please don't tell nobody about this" Piggy said again "No. Now i'm really worried" Janice said. Piggy just looked at the floor and said "I have cheatet on Kermit again" Janice couldn't belive what she just heard "What? Y-you have what? With who?" Janice asked frustatet "Constantine. He escaped from the Gulag just to see me" Piggy said with tears in her eyes "Piggy you have to tell Kermit about this. You can't marry him now" Janice said "I can't tell him and I still want to marry him" Piggy said. "Piggy do you love Kermit?" Janice asked "Yes of course I do. But I can't get over Constantine, remember i got feelings for him last time" Piggy said "This is just wrong you have to tell him" Janice said "No I can't it will hurt him" Piggy said with tears in her eyes "You are hurting him now. And where is Constantine?" Janice asked "At our house" Piggy said "Do you trust Constantine" Janice asked "I don't know" Piggy said "Please don't tell him" "No i'm not telling him but you should do that" Janice said and opened the door of the car to get out "Where are you going" Piggy said "Floyd is picking me up. When Kermit is coming home you are gonna tell him"Janice said as she closed the door.

When Janice got out of the limo Floyd was already there with the band bus. Janice climbed in the passanger seat and gave hime a kiss on the lips. "Hey babe, how was your day with the bacon?" Floyd asked "It was nice" she answered and looked down "You okay?" Floyd asked "Yes, i'm like tired" she lied.

Piggy was on her way home with the limo, and she was worried that Janice would tell anybody about this. What was she gonna tell Kermit? And what was she doing with Constantine. Suddenly she heard her cell phone rang and she took it up from the purse and answered it:
"Hello?"
"Hi ho Piggy"
"Kermie? Oh hi I miss you so much"
"I miss you too"
"Why are you calling"
"Can't I call me fiance? Well i'm calling you to say that I be home early tomorrow"
"You are? I can't wait to see you"
"Me either. I love you so much"
"I love you too"
"I have to go now. Bye
"Kissy kissy."
And they hung up.
What was Piggy doing now? Kermit is coming home early tomorrow. And she had get Constantine out of the house.

End of chapter four