1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, ya gotta think ahead for stuff like that, babe! :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, but it not the most important thing. though. Wait a minute..did I just agree with that. Disreguard the first couple of words of the last sentence.:sing:

Skye

Reaction score
No prob. :stick_out_tongue: Just tryin' to back you up with whatever you want, Will.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, thank you for the support, sweetheart! I really appreciate that a lot. And I apoligize for giving you such a hard time, Caroline.

wes

Reaction score
Carrie and William, yall crack me up!! I think it's cut how yall carry(hehe Carrie) on like that some people would say it's make them a little nautious!! Awh, Newly Weds!!:flirt: (well Almost!:wink: )

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
A little late for this, but congrats Kimp! Here's to thousands of more posts!

Skye

Reaction score
wes said:
Carrie and William, yall crack me up!! I think it's cute how yall carry(hehe Carrie) on like that some people would say it's make them a little nautious!! Awh, Newly Weds!!:flirt: (well Almost!:wink:)
Aww, thanks, Wes! Sometimes we just can't help it, hehe. I love that... *almost* newlyweds! :flirt:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I'm glad you find us humorous and amusing, wes! And...cute, too. No, we can't help it sometimes, though. I love the sound of almost newlyweds, too. It almost sounds as good as the real thing.:flirt:

wes

Reaction score
Hey, Man go with it!! Like Sir Paul Say :sing: "All you need is love, love is all you need."