1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

wes

Reaction score
WooooHOOOOOO, 900 post,Baby Yeahh Yes!!!!! 100 to go and I'll be a Senior member and it only took me 5 years. I'll make a hundred in less than a month!! WOOT

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on reaching the 9H mark Wes.

And with this post... I'm now only 1599 posts away from catching up to Bo, 1600 away from taking over as #1.
Just call me... Well no, don't call me that, I don't want all the BS that's being dumped on his home plate at the moment.

wes

Reaction score
how do you make so many post? Do yall stay up all night? Congrats at making so many post.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Some of us do, but I still get in my measure of sleep. There's a lot of topics I find to comment on where I can make a positive comment, such as when helping out others or replying to something someone else said and keping the flow of conversation going.
Other times, it's just crazy posts where we get involved in the game we're playing. And of course, there's all the fanfics to review.

Hope this helps give you a general idea... Just keep having a good time here at MC, that's the main thing.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Be glad it I could crack the top ten myself. Not to far from doing that.

Anyway, congradulations on 900 wes. Hope you et 900 more. Thats would make...a lot of post.:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, that's sweet of you to notice, crazed gonzo fa! :smile: Hehe, that'll be pretty cool to reach that mark!:big_grin: