1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! Congrats to you too Sarah Y, just noticed you hit the 45H barrier. Maybe now you can leap in normal synchronous record-playing speed.

Teheheman

Reaction score
21 less post til I make it to 1000. PLUS, I'm in the top 100 posters. Cool, huh?

Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats, Ryan!!

And congrats to Matt and Daniel! And yay for Ed passing 13,500... that's awesome!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Daniel... Don't look now, but you've passed the 1000 post mark. So now, in honor of you achieving Senior Member status... Here's your MC SM Kermit The Frog badge, it has your name in silver lettering on the collar. Go and have fun in the Senior Lounge/Lodge... Just pay no mind to the janitor sleeping in the closet there, tap the right spot and the wall should open up to admit you inside our clandestine club.

Teheheman

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Daniel... Don't look now, but you've passed the 1000 post mark. So now, in honor of you achieving Senior Member status... Here's your MC SM Kermit The Frog badge, it has your name in silver lettering on the collar. Go and have fun in the Senior Lounge/Lodge... Just pay no mind to the janitor sleeping in the closet there, tap the right spot and the wall should open up to admit you inside our clandestine club.
Well, I'll be dipped lol, I noticed that I was over 1000, I was just wondering who else would notice too. Thanks, I'll make sure I kick the janitor awake and I wear that button as long as I can. Maybe til Next Tuesday. Who knows?

Daniel