BEAR
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- May 21, 2005
- Messages
- 7,368
- Reaction score
- 35
Okay, so I'm a couple days late, but 3 years ago from this last Wednesday (May 21st) marks that one fateful day that I would become a member of this great place called Muppet Central. Funny enough, that was also about the time that The Muppets Wizard of Oz aired on TV. Boy, what a night that was. So many members on at one time discussing they're likes and dislikes about the biggest new Muppet project in years. I had looked around at the MC site for a few years before that, but it wasn't til then when I finally decided to join. I'm so glad I did. I never realized I could be good pals with so many people without ever meeting them face to face. I guess this is sort of like the new age of penpals. I love it! Thank you for welcoming me into the Muppet Central family and allowing me to be part of such a wonderful and unique "family". I know I haven't been around much lately (oh darn that whole real life thing
), but I am still checking in as often as I can. There are way to many special individuals to thank and acknowledge that I'm afraid I may leave someone out. So for now...Thank you all!
Also oddly enough...May 21st was my fiance's birthday. I joined MC on her birthday. Crazy!
), but I am still checking in as often as I can. There are way to many special individuals to thank and acknowledge that I'm afraid I may leave someone out. So for now...Thank you all!Also oddly enough...May 21st was my fiance's birthday. I joined MC on her birthday. Crazy!

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+




You're a great friend