1-2-3 Sesame!: My 3-year MC Anniversary

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm a couple days late, but 3 years ago from this last Wednesday (May 21st) marks that one fateful day that I would become a member of this great place called Muppet Central. Funny enough, that was also about the time that The Muppets Wizard of Oz aired on TV. Boy, what a night that was. So many members on at one time discussing they're likes and dislikes about the biggest new Muppet project in years. I had looked around at the MC site for a few years before that, but it wasn't til then when I finally decided to join. I'm so glad I did. I never realized I could be good pals with so many people without ever meeting them face to face. I guess this is sort of like the new age of penpals. I love it! Thank you for welcoming me into the Muppet Central family and allowing me to be part of such a wonderful and unique "family". I know I haven't been around much lately (oh darn that whole real life thing:stick_out_tongue: ), but I am still checking in as often as I can. There are way to many special individuals to thank and acknowledge that I'm afraid I may leave someone out. So for now...Thank you all!

Also oddly enough...May 21st was my fiance's birthday. I joined MC on her birthday. Crazy!:crazy:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Bry! ! Congratulations pal! Boy, do I remember those fun times of MWoO, too... and you're right, ti was kinda hectic! I'm SO glad you finally decided to join us here, my man. You're one of the best pals I've got here and I'm glad I got to meet you through MC! Thanks for being a great friend! :super:

And that's wacky about your fiance's birthday being on your MCversary! Haha! Talk about your ironic coincidences. :shifty:

Congratulations Bry! Here's to many, many more fun years here at MC! :wisdom:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Bry... Glad to hear from you again. It's been a joy to have you here with your genuinely positive attitude towards Sesame and everything Muppet-wise. You're one of my top friends and I miss you, but understand the demands of an outside "life" at the same time. Just know you've got a place of honor and we're waiting for you to get back to this madness we call the Muppet Central Show!
*Brings out 3 MC anniversary birthday cakes.
Cause that's the song of 3!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Bryan! Happy MCversary to one of my favorite people here! You're a great guy to have around and one of my dearest friends. And happy birthday to Mary too! :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow Bryan, congratulations! I remember when MWoO came out (on my birthday I might add), that was very intense. The forum was crazy busy for days! Of course I don't need to say this cause it's obvious, but I'm glad you stuck around, because you're really fun and such a great guy, and it's great to see you back here again!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yay BEAR!

Congratulations man, three years, how time has flown, huh?

Sure do wish you were around more like you used to be, but at least you've been popping in quite a bit lately, so that's just as cool!

Here's to three more wonderful years here at MC!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Happy MCversary Bryan!:excited: You're a great friend :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Congratulations, Bryan! That's awesome! It's great having you here, and here's to many, many more years at this fun, fantastic and crazy place! :big_grin: :excited: :smile: