Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bobo: Now that's a really nice cake... Bo: You remind me of Grandma Cole and her knobs, on her cane... Beau: Oh dentation on the furniture...not a goodie idea.
  2. Beauregard

    What is your strangest habit?

    Eating salt, just by itself. And putting my tounge up behind my nose on the inside...yeah, I can do that.
  3. Beauregard

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Nice going Joey! Well done Prawn!
  4. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Beau: De ja Beau? Bobo: Whoah! Bo: ... You guys freak even me out.
  5. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *outside the door* Hey Sara! Bobo: hey Scooter! Beau: Heystacks!
  6. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *holds up flipper-clippers* Now, Prawn-boy, next time you think about human-cannon...er...whatever-cannons into my room...don't. Bobo: Hey, by the way, do you like Jelapinoes? Beau: I don't understand any of this...
  7. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *at Prawnies door* *bangs on door* Beau: Why are we playing a visit? Bobo: Paying a visit! Bo: Because it would be more expencive to pay a vet... Beau: Ri-ght... Bobo: Ouch...he's gunna get it.
  8. Beauregard

    Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer!!

    Three badies? Sandman, Goblin...who is the third? Oh, himself, I suppose/Venim.
  9. Beauregard

    Kermit and Steve on GMA!

    Well, he's releasing a biography book, why not an episode...or a "This is Your Life." - Do they even do This is Your Life anymore?
  10. Beauregard

    Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer!!

    Wow! I mean, Wow! It's so...Wow!!! But who is Gwen? Who IS she??? And why is she so pasionatly dacing with Mary Jane's man???
  11. Beauregard

    this one gave me a good laugh...

    Or, "Kermit the Flop."
  12. Beauregard

    this one gave me a good laugh...

    Looks like, "Kermit the Rug."
  13. Beauregard

    Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

    And it's excessively CUTE!!! Yes, I just had to say that. No, I couldn't possibly resist.
  14. Beauregard

    Winnie The Pooh Court Battles

    It's true that they have truely made Pooh a household item, there is no shop on earth (slight exageration) without his merchendice in it, but at what cost? When Piglet starts appearing on pink mobile phones in pink stripes, I get worried...
  15. Beauregard

    Winnie The Pooh Court Battles

    *gasp* Oh yes! He must go back! I mean, the original stories were so deep and adult-humored and...the Disney version is such an adulterated, pirated, disgrace in comparison. *has strong views on subject*
  16. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Beau: *is shocked by cannon blast, trips backwards, falls into TV* Bobo: *throws banana skin in the air* Bo: *slips on banana skin and slides across the room*
  17. Beauregard

    Superman Returns

    Oh! Random thought! The new Luthor...for a moment there I was like, "Whoah man! Gene Hackman really reminds me of someone here...wait...it's not Gene Hackman! That's who he reminds me of!" But really the voice, mannerisms, and indeed smile are perfectly down pat as Gene Hackman...I mean...
  18. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *finds mobile* Bobo: *finds crisps* Beau: *finds apple core down the back of the setee* Bo: *calls Ryan* Bobo: *eats apple core from Beau* Beau: *clears crisps off the floor*
  19. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: TPC! Bobo: Tap Poop Caps? Beau: Totally Perminentily Cartilage? Bo: Wha??? Bobo: Wha yourself! What's TPC? Bo: Dah! Ryan!
  20. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    It says that you can't be found also.
Top