Search results

  1. Beauregard

    What the Hey??

    Fruitation? I'd say it's probably gone stale a while back...seems like it was lost to time because it appears a little past now. But it has energy to it. P.S. what he doesn't know is that I had more all along. *eats it*
  2. Beauregard

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    They were stolen by the guys with red hands... And I think he was too...
  3. Beauregard

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Yeah, that's because he's gagged in the back of the bus from last time and you just took a corner too fast...he's all over the floor. And why use colored glass when we could use scotch tape?
  4. Beauregard

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Really, how rude. *realises I'm not holding on and falls over chairs and instruments* Watch out Fraggle Film, here we come. Think they'll mind if we edit the script a little?
  5. Beauregard

    What the Hey??

    Statler, Statler...I will never, ever, get that... Yes, post Mwoo due to voice changes. And is that background the same as the featurettes on the new DVD's? P.S. Who turned the lights out?
  6. Beauregard

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Thanks Chris. *secret handshake* Wait! Don't take your fingers off the wheel!
  7. Beauregard

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    62. *edited number list for Bear's post* You were welcomed to MC by WiGgY
  8. Beauregard

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Do I get co-director credits if I join ye? *leaning on the side of the bus with elbow*
  9. Beauregard

    What the Hey??

    On another subject I can't say I thought much of Stadler and Waldorf there...though I noticed the puppet model was the same as the "From the Balcony" sketches. P.S. *has finished popcorn while you wern't looking*
  10. Beauregard

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    58. You know who TweedleBug is without looking 59. You remember what SecretSquirrel told us about 60. You guessed which characters would appear on the Muppet Puzzle
  11. Beauregard

    What the Hey??

    Have we ever seen him nakkid before? I keep thinking we did? Then thinking, no, that was Grover... P.S. Mean!
  12. Beauregard

    What the Hey??

    Yeah, it was edgier than most things...I mean, SnoopDog who was pulled from VMC? But whom was the chick giving Pepe a massage? P.S. Yeah, whatever...*eats popcorn*
  13. Beauregard

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    50. You know who SuperScooter loved. 51. You remember Amy...
  14. Beauregard

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Hey, Hey!!! *guilty look* *shifty eyes* Father: Plan B. Moppet: *wink wink*
  15. Beauregard

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    It's...complicated. Basicly, some people think of the place that the Muppets live as Hensonville, this is also aided by the fact one of the newspapers in MFS was called, "Hensonville Gazett." However, a whole bunch of other writers dissagree, thinking it strange that the poor Muppets could...
  16. Beauregard

    What the Hey??

    Yeah, I agree about Beaky, he was just...I mean, he didn't get hurt or anything, but... Hey, Animal was cool. Slightly off in voice, but cool. I loved the bored way he held the microphone. P.S. Well...I have my ways...
  17. Beauregard

    What the Hey??

    Agreed. Piggy was spot on, in terms of voice and "new Piggy" character, modern Piggy/Later Frank Oz piggy style, MFS Piggy. But Fozzie was a tad off, while Rizzo and Gonzo were the best ever in that racing segment! P.S. I figured that.
  18. Beauregard

    Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer!!

    Oh, Count, sure, PM me about the fourth Villian. And who is this Lizard chappie?
  19. Beauregard

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Father: Iced tea is an abomination of the English drink of the same name, how dare you even condier the option of....er...nameing a foot after it. No, feel free actually...
  20. Beauregard

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Er...Count, I know that Lisa and I don't agree with the cannon of Hensonville, I'm not sure if she'd be pelased with Christy's diner being added there....
Top