Search results

  1. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    Weord... Will try and find you, are you logged on?
  2. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    Alright, we;ll head there in a moment. Edit: Can't find it! What's your name there? Mine's Beauregard97
  3. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    Renee, where's the Habbo room?
  4. Beauregard

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    You are right, he was talking about Mairin and it was a genuine slip. And, oh darn *innocent*, the Coles are still trapped...how could I forget. *innocent again* EDIT: I wrote this chapter about thirty times, in thirty different locations and points of view etc and obviosuly forgot to mention...
  5. Beauregard

    Anybody have some screencaps?

    Well, I've got a picture of Snuffy invisable...but I sort of misslaid it and now I can't see the darnthing anywhere...
  6. Beauregard

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Hmm..I'm sure I wrote, "That's my woman," Jack said... Maybe Christy edited it? Thinking that Jack was talking about Miss Mingostone. That's what comes from two authors, say I. Father: Two? Moppet: You mean six... EDIT: Actually, it was me who made that slip-up..sorry about that...
  7. Beauregard

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Me: I should appolguise for how busy this chapter is, but I had to make Kyle finish off Evil Kyle (For now, like Evil Kyle will ever be finished off :p), rescue the Cole's, rescue Kelly, Save Mairin, find Mingo and Harv... Moppet: Blah de blah de blah blah blah Me: Precisely.
  8. Beauregard

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Father: Guys...I am coming out of the closet... Me: That sounded...wrong. Moppet: *finds copy of the final chapter and accidently drops it in the fireplace* Me: Careless! Father: It was rubish! Me: But it was story!!! Moppet: Write it again. Father: *smiles* Me: *mutter*
  9. Beauregard

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    I should explain for those who were confused... The finale of the chapter and Randall's end game, but not the end of the story, had Ron shot dead, Father appearing on the island and attacking Randall only to find that it was not in fact Randall, but an illusion, and it was Mother he struck...
  10. Beauregard

    Artpad

    It's me!!!!!
  11. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "Regarding Beau"

    Emmy: And the winner will receive Me!!! And...er...Maybe entrance to the BBB club...and golden muffins...and invisable badges...
  12. Beauregard

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    *silence* *because, what can be said...*
  13. Beauregard

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Ahhh! I see. Well, I'm sure we'll have Kermit making the movie of the true story in the fanfic....erm....
  14. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "Regarding Beau"

    THis is the BEST episode of the season, and not just because it has my name at the top. It is hilariously funny, and I sniggers outloud every few moments. ThePrawnCracker and TogetherAgain busted in. VIC ROMANO: Do I really do that a lot? References! We sooo love references at MC...
  15. Beauregard

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Uuug! True slip...let me see if i can fix it before the editing time runs out.
  16. Beauregard

    Superman Returns

    Hey! D Live on the M! Havn't seen you around here for ages! I think? Unless I am just getting unobservent in my old age.
  17. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bobo: *watching TV* Bo: *writing MopFam* Beau: *cleaning something* Bobo: *bored* Bo: *bored* Beau: *board* All: Right, change over time! Beau: *watching TV* Bobo: *writing something* Bo: *cleaning Mop*
  18. Beauregard

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    What's that about Roy Rogers?
  19. Beauregard

    The Moppet Family: The Reunion

    Me: Ahhh! Now what she doesn't know is that I have indeed edited another little section for you...but there will be a bit of a break after the NEXT section, because...well...it's not actually written at all yet. :p Father: Shhh! -- Chapter Nineteen- Wandering Eyes Christy and Ron...
Top