Search results

  1. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *sneaks up to window and replaces Webley doll with a Scooter doll* Darn club...trying to steal our dolls... *pause* *runs back and replaces Scooter doll with Wembley doll again*
  2. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    People of earth! I bring you! *checks inside pockets* FORKS! *hands out forks taken from RHLC* Now, let us give thanks for our bagels and eat them in silence with RHLC's forks.
  3. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Mrs Moppet Senior: ...so Vibs...what do you have to say for yourself? Do you WANT to come with your grandmother to the dance club, or do you not. -- Elsewhere... Father: Those were loverly prawns with that advocardo dear...are you going to eat yours? *helps self*
  4. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    Steal? I am just borrowing these to fit them with radio mics for bugging your club and...oops...*leaves rapidly*
  5. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    Well...while I am here, nice club house. Nice furniture. Nice silverwere. *helps self to silverwere and stuffs it down trousers*
  6. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *laughs out loud* I needed that. :p Sorry, huge stressfull morning. I mean, er...don't let your guard down in front of the enemy. *runs out of the club* Taxi! EDIT: Renee, honey, the taxi driver Rich comes direct from GMC
  7. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    It must be because that was where I found this... Business Man Steve, in Taxi-cab Richard's Taxi A briefcase rests on the spongey upholstery beside the man in the business suit. A hand reaches up and tightens a perfect knot in a green tie that accents the white shirt collar. The owner of...
  8. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *places trail of crumbs from this thread to SWAEHB and waits to see who accidently follows them*
  9. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    Righty, just as soon as I have gotten into and out of the shower to get some of this ash off me, I can get back and delve into the deepset, scariest part of my mind...the bit with the bagels...
  10. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *places slightly charred ear against door of the top secret meeting room*
  11. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    *...arrives back on horseback (small pun)* Quick, I have discovered some secret organisation wherewith we must...wait...we already knew that...hold on... *tosses note into the fire* May the barer of said note follow within the night! Wait...wrong note...that was my note I left on the...
  12. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *gallops bareback towards a lake* *waits until 5 pm when the banks close* *crosses the river* *carries message back to-the other thread...*
  13. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *an extra long eyeglass pokes through the keyhole of the RHLClub door* *extracts notebook and writes notes* Mmhmm...oooh...ahaah... *dissapears*
  14. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    Did you want picture 4.235? Or 91 take-two?
  15. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    I would never cheat...but i do have an idea...what if I were to post a mental picture of Steve and Richard together? This may bring The Phantoms running to our thread, thus enlargeing our postage count!
  16. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Hey guys, new chapter. Most of it is a re-cap of prevous events. I hope that you will be able to understand them, or some of them, without reading the first story if you havn't read it yet...for those who have, it'sthe final scene, but from a new perspective... Anyway, on with the show: --...
  17. Beauregard

    Muppet FanArt Help.

    *yells from inside the box* No one blabbed a word! I'm just a rully good guesser! *is hit by falling mallet*
  18. Beauregard

    Muppet FanArt Help.

    Annnnd, I might have guessed it. Know confirmation, but fright now I think eye shall sit back and wait two see if eye am write in my guessing. And if I am, then, oh, excitment.
  19. Beauregard

    English danishes - danglish???

    Well, have fun looking at some of us and weep to see the others. *laughs at self* Erm...never mind. (By the way, Vibs, I am writing at the moment, which is why I'm not technically online)
  20. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Mrs Moppet Senior: *to Vibs* The fact is, Vibs dear, most older woman have dates, and those who can't afford them have figs. As for spanish dance, there is no age limit. How about you and I, just you and I, find a dance club and I can show you the moves? Would you like that? *smiles fades as she...
Top