Search results

  1. Beauregard

    The Count's Signitures

    Good point...and I just watched the scene I need so... Oh, and I also saw three VERY important details in Miss Piggy's appartment.
  2. Beauregard

    The Count's Signitures

    What! Wait! What! Hey, that is not fair! Hey! Count! Get back here!!!
  3. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Coooooooooount! I need those signatures! I adore those signatures! I would die for those signit-wait...I'd negotiate strenuously... But I havn't written any more story yet...well, I have written half a scene...but I need to do some research and watch the scene with *omitted* and *omitted*...
  4. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *meanwhile...far underground...Beauregard is digging* There's a new sound, the newest sound around, the strangest sound that you have ever heard, not like a wild bore or a jungle lion's roar, it isn't like the cry of RHLC members being attacked by Bean or more, becuase this new sound...
  5. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    They play tennis, naturally...*hurries back to the saftey of Swaehb*
  6. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    I see I shall not win this through talk or my charming personality...*pulls out lightsaber* Oops...*finds dorky glasses, green antenni, and "I am a Geek" sign that come with people who carry about lightsabers* There, better...wait, what was I doing?
  7. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    *eats the lousy bagels*
  8. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    But Steve has...well, put it this way, it's not the SWA Especially His Hair assiciation....
  9. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    Trust me, with as much brain space as I need to cover...you need more than one hat.
  10. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    Sure. *does* *waits* *ducks down and reappears with bomb-hats*
  11. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    Camera: *clicks* Video camera: *rolls* Bird in a nearby tree: *falls alseep*
  12. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    Oh...*points at Christy* She's the boss. *innocent*
  13. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *zips back* *hands the TNT back in a carton of genuine artificial imitation organic popcorn, saved from the set of GMC*
  14. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    Ooh, thanks! *waggles Frazzle-tongue* Well...invasion or not, vous started it. *zips away to the other thread*
  15. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    Hey! What just happened! Why did he sign the name Cee Joolay Tar? Why did he grab Scooter dolls? Why isn't he even a he? Where are my car keys? Wait, forget the last one...though, where are they anyway?
  16. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *knocks on the door disguised as Frazzle* I can take a page out of your book...er...the book where Ernie and Bert try on the diguises, that is...
  17. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    Hello Fred, all you have to do is sign this document. *holds out a cheque for £300,000,000,000, while hiding the main details under a Rizzo doll* Just sign here please, then you will receive the monthly newsletter and access to the metal-image database. As well as a free bagel, of course.
  18. Beauregard

    Swaehb! Swaehb!

    *(continued from the other thread)...here!* So, *kicks back and relaxes*, what's the plan my buddy, my chum?
  19. Beauregard

    The RHLC!

    *runs after TPC and returns to...(flip over to the other thread for the completion of that sentence)*
Top