Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    He was defiantly a reference to that man, if not specifically that man. I have a feeling that he was in fact the man's son. But it was only a small cameo appearence, the main badie in this story, well...he comes from, oh...well, maybe I shouldn't give that way yet, though people should be able...
  2. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Mrs Moppet Senior: *anti-impressed* *snides at the smokeing blackness of the cig* *snides at the will of her own* *stares at the grandchild* J...Jana? Father: Her name's really Jana mom. Mrs Moppet Senior: Can I...would it be too much...can I hold her?
  3. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    *replies in a reverse orver* I loved your post, Ley, it made my day! Er...time difference...it made my evening! Wait...er...oh, I went past midnight at about the time I typed Egress...it made my day and I ain't slept yet! Count, of course I'll post more as soon as possible, because it's...
  4. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Mrs Moppet Senior: *relights cig* Oh, I forgot...you would be the wild woman. *she could NOT be more dissaproving*
  5. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Mother, this is not the way to handle my mother and I should know the correct way to handle my own mummy! Mrs Moppet Senior: *turns on Mother with an ice-like glare of death* Your husband was just telling me that. I feel very strongly that the man of the household should do the...
  6. Beauregard

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    Alright...I did write for your personal amusement, not go read for mine!
  7. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    Ok, having tested the waters with a little teaser trailer...I present you with a prologue... -- Visions 2: So We've Been Told Prologue The chicken was alone. She was alone, surrounded by chickens. From her position inside a square cage, she could see walls of cages that spanned...
  8. Beauregard

    Muppet FanArt Help.

    Perhaps a few more details would be good Count? Then people can know what they are looking at here.
  9. Beauregard

    The Count's Signitures

    I love them! Sorry. That was a little to enthusiastic. *ahem* Cool!
  10. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Beau: *blink* Bo: *blink* Bobo: When you've quite... Bo: Right, finished. Beau: Ri-ght...waht grafting where? Bo: Graffiti, Beau. Bobo: Graffiti, Bo? Bo: Yup, graffitit, Bobo. Beau: Graffting Bobo? *blinks* Bobo: *blinks* Bo: Er...explaination Count? We're a little behind at the dorms...
  11. Beauregard

    The Count's Signitures

    Well, from z up through to...er...G. hehe. But specifically K for Kermit and J for Jim. I just figured you'd have them all stored somewhere, don't necesserally have to worry about posting them here, but I really do like them a ton. Beau
  12. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: Good morning! Bobo: Good morning? Beau: Good evening. Bo: Exactly. Beau: I'm not sure I get that... Bo: It's hard to explain...its called a time difference. Beau: And the differentlyness is...? Bobo: *headslap* Bo: ...complicated. Beau: Ri-ght. Bo: Good evening! Bobo: Good...
  13. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "The Open Forum"

    Oh, ahheh...here, doggy, fetch the bone, fetch the bone... I loved this episode! But the final line creeped me out! *shiver* Does this mean I've become possessed by the spirit of The Forum Member Who Shall Not Be Named? It was a clever, timely, neat little episode. Beau
  14. Beauregard

    Avoiding Destiny

    Christy. You know my opinion on this. But let me add that if you do not start posting this story soon, I'll be borrowing the key to your brain from a friend of mine and digging it out myself. Hey, Lisa, does this count as torture lines? - Oh, wait, I can't comment after posting my teaser...
  15. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Mom? I was kidding...*hands Mrs Moppet Senior the package* With love. Mrs Mopept Senior: *relights cig* Washing up is no kidding matter. *eyes widen at Jack's entrance* This, I suppose, must be Vic? All grown *faulters* up... Father: *realises that he is so not going to explain...
  16. Beauregard

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Oh! What is this I see? I see that someone is dabbleing with forces she does not clearly understand... Let me tell you, this is a game you only want to enter if you are willing to have your heart cracked open, sewn up, stabbed, glued up, plucked out leaving a hollow, filled in...
  17. Beauregard

    Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

    I didn't think so, no. That's why I was confused. I also was confused by the dress-rehearsal see, because I thought, how can they rehearse a marathon, thought I. So anyway! I can't stay and chat, I've got a fanfic to write... Beau
  18. Beauregard

    The Count's Signitures

    Well Count, partly I was attemptin to draw attention to your fanasticly fan-dabby-dooziey signitures, so I figured a thread was worthy of posting.
  19. Beauregard

    Visions 2: So We've Been Told

    I dare because I care!!! I'm off to work, but I'll be working on the prologue when I get back. Stay tuned for it. Actually, I'm going to do that myself in a few...because I am overloading with story ideas...oooh! Beau
  20. Beauregard

    Help with "research"

    Sam: I don't have a song! - I really want to see that sketch...I wonder if it's on the net anywhere.
Top