Search results

  1. D

    Questions about anything

    So "raise the roof" is outdated now?
  2. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    No prob, they're very specific about all that stuff - I recently finally unlocked custom thumbnails, and they even have specifications for those as well that I always have to be mindful of.
  3. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    Are you sure it meets all the requirements: pixel size, file size, etc.?
  4. D

    The "You know what?" thread

    Now I'm down to 453GB of free diskspace. I'll look elsewhere for help.
  5. D

    New Muppet Pilot in Development by Randall Einhorn (The Office, Modern Family) for ABC

    Where's that Joseph Sirrico guy when you need him? He could probably come up with a brilliant title for this thing!
  6. D

    "I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story" documentary in development

    At the party, he said being Big Bird was the second best thing that had ever happened to him (Debbie was the first).
  7. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    As I've said before, as someone who used to spend a lot of time at PBS, I can tell you there are two reasons why they don't do pledge drives anymore: 1) People don't phone in the pledges like they used to, and they always fall short of their goals (matter of fact, the last pledge drive we did...
  8. D

    Happy Birthday Drtooth!

    Have a good one, dude!
  9. D

    What made you roll your eyes today thread?

    It cooled down into the 60s today, and because of that, the whole town is flipped out about it - everybody's whining and crying about how cold it is and how they'll have to dig their jackets and coats back out because they're freezing.
  10. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    Has anyone noticed that more and more studios seem to be catching onto the fact that people are using YouTube as a means to post programs and such that are hard to find/watch, and that now not only are they still removing those shows for copyright, but now they're offering them through their own...
  11. D

    Confessing Crushes...

    Still makes my affinity for Jeanette Miller seem less weird and less creepy. :batty:
  12. D

    New Muppet Pilot in Development by Randall Einhorn (The Office, Modern Family) for ABC

    So people aren't going to want to see a movie with a title like THE CHEAPEST MUPPET MOVIE EVER MADE, but people will willingly go to see a movie with a title like THE SECOND BEST MARIGOLD HOTEL or whatever it's called?
  13. D

    The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

    BEAKMAN'S WORLD, oh brother. Like a cheesier, campier, and trippier version of BILL NYE THE SCIENE GUY, only with sidekicks such as a big hairy tattooed man in a poorly-made rat costume, and a hot lab girl in a lab coat and short shorts whom I just recently realized was one of Kevin's sisters...
  14. D

    The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

    I don't remember the BBs being a limited time product. Were they? Seems like they were around for a long time in the 90s and into the 2000s, then they just disappeared and were never heard from again. :smirk: I know they have something similar now, which is essentially a little box of...
  15. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    Well, more vids are disappearing from YT, but this time, WGBH is not behind the mass deletion - it's PBS. Apparently PBS is pulling any full episode uploads they can find, and offer full episodes through their own channel -- at a price. Just like all these other networks (and even SW) have...
  16. D

    No More 2D Animated Films At Disney

    That clarifies it somehow. :confused:
  17. D

    No More 2D Animated Films At Disney

    I still have no idea what in the world Steampunk is supposed to be: several people have tried explaining it to me, but it still doesn't make any sense. What is Steampunk supposed to be?
  18. D

    The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

    Bart hawking Butterfinger, which brings to mind something I've been wondering for a long time: whatever happened to Butterfinger BBs? Remember those?
  19. D

    New Muppet Pilot in Development by Randall Einhorn (The Office, Modern Family) for ABC

    At least that looked creative and conveyed what kind of a movie it was going to be - this one literally just screams Muppet copy of THE OFFICE.
Top