Search results

  1. D

    The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

    Something that made me not so much "ha ha" laugh as it did make me go "oh brother" in a way the fact that a contestant who is in a wheelchair and has no feet won a treadmill on THE PRICE IS RIGHT. I guess next week, a blind person will win a new car.
  2. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    Heh. I moderate a warped and twisted Arthur forum where many of the members are contributors to the Arthur Wiki, I think I'll run this by them, I'm sure they would agree. Heck, this could even be a trope, but TV Tropes forbids "trope-namer syndrome" now. Seriously though, what other show...
  3. D

    When you need to rant...

    Oh Drtoo-ooth? You're gonna wanna see this:
  4. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    I'm going to go out on a limb and assume based on the episode screencaps that are now available that Maria's episode is another one about fear of public speaking: there's a lot of shots with her wearing an expression of absolute shock on her face while covering her mouth, but there's also a lot...
  5. D

    Your Thoughts: "I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story"

    Seriously? Great, I'll get to see this thing after all!
  6. D

    DreamWorks Animation Shutdown

    So are they shutting down or not? They've got a premium going on with IHOP right now.
  7. D

    The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

    I was watching one of the very earliest NC episodes today, and it reminded me of that apartment I lived in years ago where my room was upstairs, almost like an attic bedroom though it wasn't an attic at all: and it had very poor air conditioning that I had to keep the lights low, and my portable...
  8. D

    Kermit and Walter at YouTube Space LA

    Holy crap, apparently among these YouTube videos, we're going to get one with Kermit and Lindsey Stirling! *Fangasm* And to think, all I could afford was just her name on PUPPET POWER. :P
  9. D

    Kermit and Walter at YouTube Space LA

    A two minute video needs three producers, three executive producers, two associate producers, and two editors? Really?
  10. D

    Oreos Banned from School

    The thing about gluten-free food is that they're supposed to only be for people who genuinely have gluten allergies, but a lot of people are jumping on the gluten-free bandwagon because it'd yet another fad diet that the media has hyped up. In fact, several months ago Jimmy Kimmel did a...
  11. D

    Alphabet Remix

  12. D

    Kermit and Walter at YouTube Space LA

    They must both be the same size and double their wardobe.
  13. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    Yep, but it's actually the Season 19 premiere:
  14. D

    John R. Dilworth's Kickstarter for a New Dirdy Birdy Cartoon

    Well apparently this isn't going to happen after all, Dilly didn't raise enough funds to make it happen. It's a shame that the likes of Zack Braff and Spike Lee have ruined Kickstarter for the little people like Dilly - people who genuinely need money to fund their projects; people like Zack...
  15. D

    John R. Dilworth's Kickstarter for a New Dirdy Birdy Cartoon

    Well apparently this isn't going to happen after all, Dilly didn't raise enough funds to make it happen. It's a shame that the likes of Zack Braff and Spike Lee have ruined Kickstarter for the little people like Dilly - people who genuinely need money to fund their projects; people like Zack...
  16. D

    John R. Dilworth's Kickstarter for a New Dirdy Birdy Cartoon

    Well apparently this isn't going to happen after all, Dilly didn't raise enough funds to make it happen. It's a shame that the likes of Zack Braff and Spike Lee have ruined Kickstarter for the little people like Dilly - people who genuinely need money to fund their projects; people like Zack...
  17. D

    The Brave Little Toaster Trilogy Thread

    There's a lot of confusion surrounding the two sequels: why did Goes to Mars - which is the third movie in the trilogy - come out before To the Rescue - which is the second? Well, that only happened in North America, for some reason. In all other territories, To the Rescue was released in 1997...
  18. D

    Most Obnoxious Fandoms

    Animaniacs foretold the future! Seriously, they were ahead of their time in a lot of ways.
  19. D

    New Muppet Pilot in Development by Randall Einhorn (The Office, Modern Family) for ABC

    Yeah, that's what we've been talking about for the last twelve posts.
  20. D

    Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

    I've been told by both Greg Bailey and a producer for WGBH that their next annual writing meeting is this summer, but as you said, the show currently hasn't been renewed for another season, but it's not yet canceled either, so we'll know something soon. It seems to me that one season shy of a...
Top