Search results

  1. D

    D'Snowth's Scale Model of Sesame Street

    Funnily enough, on the subject of travel agencies, I heard on the radio today that apparently travel agencies aren't good places to work . . . they didn't say why, they just said being a travel agent apparently isn't a good job. Hmm. Anyway, I forgot to also share that I also got some new...
  2. D

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    YT has a new feature on our channels now: apparently, you can set a certain video to be your channel trailer for new visitors to your channel, and another trailer for your current/returning subscribers. Oh yeah, and apparently the Rickroll has been unblocked again. For how long, I don't know...
  3. D

    Behold... the New Teen Titans Cartoon...

    Not necessarily. I have one of my mom's tape of reruns of Andy Griffith on (W)TBS from the 80s.
  4. D

    God is not Dead!

    Oh yeah, we had irregular bomb threats and lock downs in my middle school the whole time I went there - it also didn't help that my middle school was right in the middle of the ghetto either.
  5. D

    God is not Dead!

    Which brings to mind a question that first arose regarding Sara Gilbert a while back: how does a lesbian get pregnant? ;) :P
  6. D

    Major Changes in store for Sesame Street Season 46

    It would be nice if they could start making more episodes again, I miss the days when they made more episodes.
  7. D

    RIP 'the other' Ray Charles

    I'm pretty sure he also did some songs for Shari Lewis, I know I've seen his name pop up on THE CHARLIE HORSE MUSIC PIZZA on occasion.
  8. D

    Major Changes in store for Sesame Street Season 46

    Anybody want some mentos?
  9. D

    God is not Dead!

    As far as gun control goes, just recently, they finally passed a law that allows people to carry fire arms in public parks. And the public is not happy about it, especially parents of young children who are now apprehensive of taking their kids to the park in case there are people there messing...
  10. D

    The Nostalgia Thread

    I have an old tape full of public domain cartoons, and not only does it include this delightfully racist "puppetoon": it also includes the uncut version of "Fresh Hare", with Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police suddenly singing "Camptown Races" in blackface. Y'know...
  11. D

    Rumor: Finding Nemo 2?

    Not only do I feel THE INCREDIBLES could have actually used a sequel (though I hope the whole movie isn't going to be dedicated to the Sequel Hook with the Underminer), I'm just glad for another Brad Bird movie in general; I really enjoy his sense of storytelling, it's very similar to Don...
  12. D

    Major Changes in store for Sesame Street Season 46

    Again, that's a change that doesn't make too much sense, because it raises so many questions: why was Elmo's apartment taken down? Why has Elmo moved into 123? Where are Gordon and Susan living now? Will Gordon and Susan still be on the show? Yeah, I know all those questions will be answered...
  13. D

    The Nostalgia Thread

    I liked the special holiday editions that had around Christmas time, like sledding into a tree and the plow destroying the snowman. But what I don't understand is now people are actually shifting their mindset and are claiming that CN City (the aforementioned big change in 2004) was the best...
  14. D

    God is not Dead!

    Yep. Selling wine in grocery stores turned out to be the big issue with voters last year . . . forget about making abortion illegal, gun control legal, being able to vote for judges, what we apparently really needed was wine in grocery stores. Now people keep picketing and protesting outside...
  15. D

    When you need to rant...

    I think the Reps are finally coming around and realizing that they need to go after more than just the middle-aged white people votes, they have to go after minority groups as well . . . and that's one of the reasons why the Reps think Jeb Bush is ideal for votes since he's apparently married to...
Top