Search results

  1. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    Beats the heck out of the 120 second rule...but maybe it's time for a rebellion...arm the cows with poptarts!
  2. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    It's one of those technical aspects we try to ignore in MC relations...ever heard of MopFam?
  3. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    BBB!|!BBB Drat...now I'm not sure if I'm inside the mirror or out of it.
  4. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    Do you have any round tuits?
  5. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    ...yes daddy...*walks upstairs to room* Whooo! Now I can bounce on my bed!!!
  6. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    What is it, Ziffle season? Sheesh...can't move a post in here without getting trampled on...
  7. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    I'll take two penguins, and a bucket of moist wisdom.
  8. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    Happy Barry Lee day, Barry. *bows, steals M&M's*
  9. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Quick! Someone say BBB! backwards...maybe we'll eliminate this entire conversation and be happy Muffining the thread again.
  10. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    Well, alright then. Moving right along, who's for lemonade?
  11. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    I have no idea what id going on in your mind right now, Scooter...but I don't like it.
  12. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    That's so true...hey, how did this happen? *outrage* On the other hand...Happy Barry Lee day to you Super Scooter.
  13. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    Right at the fork in the road, naturally.
  14. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    Happy 30th of December, especially to Mr Hooper, Tommy Cooper, Largi Hooter, and...drat...who was that guy again?
  15. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    Reminds me of a poem my granfather wrote about beautiful women being like strawberries, except "When dropped in cream/are swiftly drowned."
  16. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Sure...wait, no...Muffins remind me of Emmy! *wails*
  17. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    I was actually working HARD to fit you in...but you don't have a single initial at the end of your name! Scoo T? Super S? *giggles*
  18. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    And tortilla chips dipped in spicey-tomato dip. Edit: Ziffled...are we still talking about food?
  19. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    We go play "Hit the Daddy" now! *grabs rattle*
  20. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Now look what he did! Fozzie! You brought down the thread! ...about flipping time someone did something to stop it.
Top