Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    Mum, are you going to hit daddy? Mum, are you going to cook the ribs? Mum, where did I come from? Mum, does Santa Clause exist? EDIT: *ziffled by the prawn* But, Dad, the Nile doesn't have any sting-rays in it.
  2. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    I'll call the child protection! The Social Security! The Secret Police! The FBI! My best-friend's hampsters former-owner's girl-friend's mother!
  3. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    Yes, I do think you have money coming out of your -- Hey, look, a shiney thing. EDIT: Hey, look a shiney thing, please?
  4. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    I think you and I sat on the sidelines and had chairs thrown at us.
  5. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    I think she's cooking the prime rib, dad...I'll take some too, by the way, mum.
  6. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    Er...Dad and, um, Mum...can you wait till I'm not in the thread?
  7. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    No, no, no, the thread designed for flashing had Hot Tubs in it. *waves at Barry Lee* Sorry for the hostile take-over of your thread. You can have it back soon, honest.
  8. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    *listens intently from room* Isn't that the code for "Let's pretend to be Irish?"...or was that Danny Boy, Danny Boy...
  9. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    ...on the subject of wars, and old thread flashbacks, and, well, old...anyone here remember the Golden Girls war?
  10. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    I only know that because you thought an easy alternative would be to put me in a straight-jacket and padd my walls. Thank god I can type with my nose.
  11. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    It's so hard to keep track...what were we doing here again? Was it shouting BBB, or hailing Barry Lee?
  12. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    Is it? I'm beginning to think it's not okay...
  13. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    *yells downstairs over sound of bareing radio* I have a mother younger than me too? Well that's going to need another five years of theropy... Bea:zany:{When did I become an adolesant in this story?}regard
  14. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Did you take your medication today, Scoot my friend? Monsters? In mirrors? Whatever next? ...why do I even ask?
  15. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    Well, you're a great help... It was yesterday? Wasn't it? Darn those transdimentional time warps...
  16. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    Barry L? That would have worked...why didn't I think of that? *hums* Barry-el, Barry-el, the angels did say...*can I hum words???*
  17. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    *appears in the exit* Ahh! Finally I found a way out of the mirror. Don't go through there, it's weird.
  18. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    Surely you were around for the 120 Second Rule Rebellion War?
  19. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    *there is a very good reason for this post, but I forget what it is* Bea:zany:{Wait! I remembered! Wait...darn...I forgot again}regard
  20. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    And I thought it was "An accident with a transporter, a meat-cleaver and an elastic band."
Top