Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Who is "Bad Barney"?

    Or was he a huge purple dinasaur?
  2. Beauregard

    Leyla learns to draw

    Hey Layla! Well done for finally sharing these! As for the Miss Piggy...there is only ONE scene that could possibly be from, and I know it! Keep up the drawing!
  3. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    AH-HA! Now I know EVERYONE there! Whooooo! You were the only one I didn't have picked out! FraggleMuppet, I'm sorry, I don't think you are there.
  4. Beauregard

    Your Thoughts: MC's 9th Birthday

    (1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? - Aside from the embrassment of spelling Beauregard wrong? (2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then? - Wow...I was young and annoying when I joined, now, I'm not so young. - But seriously, I've gained amazing friends...
  5. Beauregard

    Monsterpiece Theater - "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea"

    Oh! This is brillient! Vonderful! Hilarious!
  6. Beauregard

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    Yes, thanks for that Prawnie...
  7. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Ooooh! I had no idea you were in the pic! Or that you were so young...;)
  8. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Erm...Joe the Armadillo?
  9. Beauregard

    pick 3 celebrities for fraggle movie

    Hugh Jackman and Traveling Matt together...would be AWESOME.
  10. Beauregard

    Improvements to Ignore List

    Actually it is, Snowth. Much as I hate to say it - and I say it as a friend - but you were the person to bring it up again. I'm trying not to be harsh, but you really should have expected this thread to move in this direction when you started it... "The only way to resist pressing a button is...
  11. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Great! I know everyone elxcept the slightly blurred guy behind Barry in the arch (And I THINK I know him!) BeakerFan, I know who you are. ;)
  12. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Well, I'm only guessing so far. And it would be embarasing to guess wrong, so I'll leave you guessing what I'm guessing. :p
  13. Beauregard

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    By the way, Luke, and guys, where are you seeing the translated versions of the French Show?
  14. Beauregard

    Monsterpiece Theater - "Passion of the Crust"

    *laughs* Nice sketch! Clever twist on the name!
  15. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    I think I have picked out everyone in the picture except for 3 un-identified members...I even found Renee/Sara!
  16. Beauregard

    I expect The Christmas Toy on DVD by next Christmas. Ya hear me HIT!???

    I have it on DVD. The R2 version of MFC has uncut Family Christmas, doubled with an uncut Christmas Toy.
  17. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 4"

    *blink* Say again?
  18. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 4"

    Prawnie, we're only kidding with you. - Though, we really do have Kathy tied up...
  19. Beauregard

    Improvements to Ignore List

    I don't think there is a way to remove that button. I have a couple of people on my ignore list, and sometimes it's great to hear their imput on a subject. It just needs a little self-control not to click on the View button if you know that person annoys you. Also, if you don't go to that...
  20. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Ok, I think I see a Pepper, but I may be mistaken. Got Kyle also.
Top