Search results

  1. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "Promotion Commotion"

    See...I just saw, TKO-week and Prizes and came running. Did I really need to read anything else? Hehe! beau
  2. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "Promotion Commotion"

    I read the thread, and somehow missed that fact too...so you arn't the only one.
  3. Beauregard

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    I still remember all those...dear dear...I AM old!
  4. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "Promotion Commotion"

    Whoooooooooo! I think it's more exciting, and great fun to have a whole bunch of episodes close together. It keeps the hype up rather than letting it drop between episodes.
  5. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    And the BBB wouldn't qualify as that too?
  6. Beauregard

    A Heart of Gold

    Whooo! New chapter! New excitment! Yup...it's Miss Piggy. Oh, leave me wondering who he's ringing why don't you...! *grins!!!!!!!!!!!* It's THERE! Very wise choice... I am psychic! I love those! Neat-o! *is reminded of To-morrow song* *stares* *stares*...
  7. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "Promotion Commotion"

    Oooooh! That's AWESOME! A TKO Chaplain! Unexpected, yes, but awesome! Fantastic! Fabulous! Flirta-er...what are other F's words of praise? The cold-opening was great. And the promotions were neat. Can't wait to see more episodes!
  8. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Maybe I'll see you there...:concern:
  9. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *hums* Oh, I've got a loverly bunch of coconuts...*lifts up some bowls, and lays them on the table with some spoons* Breakfast anyone? Jack, you're always hungry, right?
  10. Beauregard

    A Heart of Gold

    I agree with everything Layla said, and more. This was a GREAT line. I mean, there were LOADS of GREAT lines, but THIS line was REALLY great.
  11. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 1"

    Ooooh! Toga was originally a member of the Thread Hijacker's Association! (Thanks to Mrs P uploading the scripts, where is my invisable t-shirt?) And just a guess...would the Electric Mayhem be MrsP's fav band since she's married to a band member?
  12. Beauregard

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    Whooot! I remember all those! 132: You remember guessing which characters would appear in the Muppet jigsaw puzzle. 133: You remember which website first announced MWoO 134: You remember a secret JHC employee passing on information about characters in VMC
  13. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 1"

    Vibs is very busy with school...I'll try and grab her, and apply pain to her until she comes to read. :D
  14. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 1"

    Might work. Certainly easier to do. I'd be happy with that.
  15. Beauregard

    A Heart of Gold

    Wow...are we on Chapter Thirty-Three already? And, by the way, I loved chapters Thirty-One and Thirty-Two...Thirty-Two was sooooo ushy delightful. There is something about Piggy's gloves that make them...so perfect for holding hands with...I wonder if she knows that? So many people see her...
  16. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Oh, sure, right, flattery will get you right off the hook I'll bet. ;)
  17. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Get them cowboy hats off and boots off the furniture, or I'll be cracking the whip around here and making ye do housework! *aside* I'm just kidding. There's a neat old hobbyhorse in the attic if you really wanna pull off a cowboy look. And for some good stomping sound effects, bang a...
Top