Search results

  1. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    You might want to try PMing Philip Chapman and/or Fozzie Bear (kevin). Because I don't know if the article submitting form still works these days. Try contacting a mod.
  2. Beauregard

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    *from the realms of the exploded* And more news on Fraggle Rock would be nice toooooo-oooo-ooo.
  3. Beauregard

    Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

    Yeah, I can't wait for new news...in fact I literally can't wait. I will not spontaneously combust. *explodes*
  4. Beauregard

    How come...

    Well...I don't know about SuperMuppet. And I certainly don't think that. However, I think you have to accept that some people are interested in some subjects and some arn't...so it just depends. I don't think anyone here hates you. They just don't necesserally have anything to add to your threads.
  5. Beauregard

    Leyla learns to draw

    By the way, Layl, I think the style you coloured Kermit in is fantastic. Just felt like shareing that.
  6. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "Music to Kill By"

    Well...you ARE cast as the boss...
  7. Beauregard

    Presenting: Beauregard's spoof art

    "How do you hold someone you've never met?" asked the poster for The Lake House, a movie staring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. It got me thinking about Miss Piggy in the Kermitless world...and how lonely she must feel, and I wondered if she were still connect to Kermit in sone way. So I...
  8. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    I'd love to see a reference key! Especially as it seems that I have a few members wrong in my clever-ness to say I have found them all...tsk tsk.
  9. Beauregard

    The 1st (and Hopefully Not Last) MC Talent Show 2007

    Oooh! I am totally in! This is a brillient beyond brillient idea Barry, and Katie!
  10. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Yup, that's the Kev-ster! And if I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat with my head in it...
  11. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    That's GREAT Dwayne! Can we get just a sneak peak? Like, one question or something? :halo:
  12. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Guy with the Rowlf shirt...you should soo know who that is. *cough* I can make a moderatly good guess. *end cough*
  13. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "Music to Kill By"

    Hey! This is great! Like a special bonus episode! - I don't get the September reference...what is that? But I simply adore the fact that they ended up playing Pepper's song over and over. :p Brillient!
  14. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    Is there something simply confusing about sexy penguins in wierd clothing, or is it weird penguins in simple sexy clothing that is confusing, or is simply that confusion is confusing in it's confucious nature?
  15. Beauregard

    Presenting: Beauregard's spoof art

    It's been a while since I did any Spoof Art...well...yeah, ages and ages and ages and ages...so... Feeling as if the Kermit/Piggy romance has been rather shelved by the Dinsey coorperation, I put together a couple of ushy-gushy pieces. I love my love with a heart... And a screen capture...
  16. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Nope. But I've picked out everyone else on the picture, and there's no one left who could be vous.
  17. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    Hey Dwayne, sorry for thinking it would be a problem. You worded it perfectly. You know me, I'm just over-protective. :p!
  18. Beauregard

    The Jim Lewis Interview

    Sounds interesting. I'll be excited to see an interview with Jim Lewis, as he is one of my heroes, however I'm not so sure that we need to address him on specific so-called 'controversial' issues. I, for one, would rather hear him answer questions about the people he's met, the ideas he's...
  19. Beauregard

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    Here is a song that I simply adore, but oh my, what a weird Music Video! So odd!
  20. Beauregard

    Seriously, What do want to do when you grow up?

    I plan to be a writer...but recently my writing has hit major road-blocks and disasster...so I'm reaching the "Oh! Panic! What do I wanna do with my life!" stage.
Top