Search results

  1. Beauregard

    Just a simple question.

    I agree. But I don't think they could use backdrops from other films in a Muppet Baby Film. It just wouldn't work.
  2. Beauregard

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    There's a paint-drying channel!? What is the channel code? Is that the tic-tac-toe thing or the squiggly-bug thing?
  3. Beauregard

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    *removes FedEx cap* You know me, I always deliver on time. :crazy: :smirk: :halo:
  4. Beauregard

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    We must be in synch, you and I, Pepper. I was thinking of this same kind of question just yesterday. How do the Muppets stand up to that?
  5. Beauregard

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    I always felt that cocacola and nails always tasted too irony.
  6. Beauregard

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    *laughs!* You must! I also think of you when I read novels containing Janeaway, so it sorta works both ways...Perhaps I should have written a Voyager/TKO crossover before the run got cancelled.
  7. Beauregard

    Help me prove this?

    I appologuise. And I honestly didn't put that same suggestion in the Consumer Feedback box over at TKO addressed to Number 1...I'd never do that. *shifty eyes*
  8. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: I'm thinking of taking up a day-job...
  9. Beauregard

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    According to the Enterprise:Relaunch series of novels, Trip's death was apparent, but actually a cover for something...however, having not seen the final episode of series, I couldn't actually understand the story in which he was revealed to be alive so...I could just be confused. :p And...
  10. Beauregard

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    Why hello there Kye. Been a while. How are you? A hoot, and -- since it was, after all, the Golden Girls War -- also hawt!
  11. Beauregard

    Help me prove this?

    Hey, maybe she likes it! In which case...show her Gonzo.
  12. Beauregard

    "Devil's Oven Mitts..."

    I'll try and find the book I found it in and see if there is some better context to the quote. I just seem to remember it decorating a page with an article about something else entirely, I can't remember why/how/or what the heck for though.
  13. Beauregard

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    I think she rebelled against high-command and thus against the teachings of Sarek and she gained far more in commen with the humans...Not sure other than that, though. Oh and apparently...Trip didn't die after all.
  14. Beauregard

    Just a hello to some of you

    Oooh! Thank you for the shout out! *hugs* Cool vid!
  15. Beauregard

    Help me prove this?

    Or if that pressure is applied to underneath their fingernails, toenails, and various other pressure points....
  16. Beauregard

    I Kick It Old School: Barrys Muppet Art

    Facinating! I love your Big Bird and Count von Count. Only one question, though, where's Ernie?
  17. Beauregard

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

    Was it Cheese, or Rat Poison? Cheese, Rat Poison? *is hit by a boxing glove on a spring* Why can't I get out of these absurd real-life recreations of movie scenes?
  18. Beauregard

    MFS question

    That's ok. Now your face comes with a booklet shoved in it. (And, yeah, why didn't MINE come with a booklet either?)
  19. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bobo: *turns chair around from watching the tv and starts watching the Bo vs Count show* Oh, that's gotta hurt there now. Bo: No, it's fine, my hands are just turning white and may drop off. Beau: I'll sweep them up for you if they do.
  20. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    *head explodes* Drat...and I really needed that...
Top