Search results

  1. Beauregard

    X-Men Hype

    What X-Men: The Last Stand needed was four-fold... a. Looser editing b. Better score c. Less people killed off d. Then throwing in the trash and re-writing, filming, editing from scratch.
  2. Beauregard

    The Tickle Thread...

    Here? *tickles Anytime Pally* Are you ticklish here?
  3. Beauregard

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    Yeah, I heard that he was a favorite for Kirk...but I don't know. I'd watch the movie thinking, "Hey that's Matt Damon playing Captain Kirk" rather than "Hey, that's Captain Kirk." Similar to when I see William Shatner in any other movie (such as Miss Congeniality). I just laugh and think, "Ha...
  4. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *sits up in bed in the middle of the night in bunny pyjamas* Aaaah! What a horrible dreaaaaam! Aaaaaahhheeehhhhuuuch...CHOO! Oh, wait, nope, just a sneeze. Night.
  5. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    *ghostly form Bo* Lizzaard guy? L-guy? Hulloooo! *swoops and crashes into an astral form of a tree* Sheesh! I'm not used to this flying business yet...*smiles* But once I get it figured...they'll be some spooking going on in THIS town!
  6. Beauregard

    Just a simple question.

    It's possible. I wonder if the Fraggle Rock film will be a success or a failure...a whole lot is riding on it.
  7. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *wonders if its the many bills crowding his room talking, or a different Bill*
  8. Beauregard

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    Ahhh...I think I get one of their sister channels..."Watching the grass grow channel." Oh, wait, nope. That's just a gardening program on BBC1. About as time-wastery however... Bea:zany:{Is time-wastery a word?)regard
  9. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: It's like out of the cook-plot and into the fire around here...
  10. Beauregard

    MFS question

    *heads to find the number of the 'My DVD has no booklet' complaint department*
  11. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    DaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: A great idea...another time perhaps...*wink* But, yeah, perhaps I should use my head...in order to figure this problem out...*ping!* Idea! I don't need nails to keep pancake mix on the ceiling! Therefore...*starts making pancakes* Actually, I have no idea if this will even work...but...
  13. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *with mouth stuffed with bill notices* I should work... *thppp...spits them out*...for some extra cash to reign in my debts...any ideas? Beau: Janitorial supply seller person? Bobo: Ametour balloon artist? Bean: SINGING! Bo: Where did he come from? Bobo: *shrugs* Beau: *shrugs*...
  14. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: I love how Kyle has taken up the domestic chores of looking after Jana and cooking food. So cool!) Father: *arriving home with Mingo and...er...Hank...* Hey Kyle! You don't happen to have anything heavy about you or on your person that I could perhaps use for bashing nails into a ceiling?
  15. Beauregard

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Oh that is loverly. Very nice portrait. I especially love his little ankles and feet. So cute!
  16. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    Beheaded body: *crawls to a wall and stands* *wobbles* *walks forward and falls down stairs* Dissembodied head: Drat!
  17. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: On the other hand... Beau: *clamps hand over Bo's mouth* Bobo: Hold him. Bo: Mmm mmmrying to mmm mmehm! Bobo: We know you are trying to convince the masses to vote for Bunsen instead of Piggy, but Piggy is our friend. Bo: Mmky my mmmnd! Bobo: And Luke is your friend, yes, but we can't...
  18. Beauregard

    Just a simple question.

    I would think they were talking more about the motion-capture puppets that the Jim Heson company built and used for a little while -- and are using again now for some other project that I can't for the life of me remember. Have you seen how the Fraggle's faces/mouths work? It's a similar...
  19. Beauregard

    Happy 30th of December to you

    *my dissembodied voice* Would you mind mopping it up for me actually?
  20. Beauregard

    X-Men Hype

    Oh that's exciting. I'd love to see more of Jugganaught, but expecially Sabertooth (Wolverine's dad, no?) though I can see him being recast for that movie.
Top