Search results

  1. Beauregard

    To all who remember Delphi...

    *hands Katzi a hearing aid and stick-on beard*
  2. Beauregard

    T*K*O - "Father Knows Best"

    *borrows MrsP's hankie and..can I get some of the hug?* It was a very sad episode, but also heartwarming. A nice little clip of the true life within the organisation. Day to day, like. Thanks for giving Beau some good words of wisdom! And I think Vibs's absence was understandable since a lot...
  3. Beauregard

    I don't know what to think about this.

    I agree with Count. I was thinking about Heart of Gold as I watched this. In the fanfic Heart of Gold, Kermit was called to a war and later returns to America where he attempts to convince the public that their armed forces are patriotic and should be supported. It's heart rending, but thought...
  4. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    As if I'd pay a cheque to keep that Czech King is check! *ticks the box*
  5. Beauregard

    WELCOME TO THE 2007 MC TALENT SHOW! Vote now!

    I'm voting today! Actually...I have to vote for the local government representative today as well so hopefully I won't get the votes muddled up...
  6. Beauregard

    Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

    Eeee! Dates! But, ooooh, bank account! I'm surprised at them being realsied so close together. A lot of people may buy just one or the other, rather than both. I'll most likely get Gonzo but not Animal if released so close.
  7. Beauregard

    The End is Near...

    Can I get her auto-girraffe?
  8. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    *writes Animal out of story...or at least out of the thread* *evil chuckle* Oh the joy of literary power.
  9. Beauregard

    MC:BB - An All New Season

    *disembodied voice* Thanks for doing such a great job with the game, Count! *dissapears before risking the use of hairpiece as a bat nest*
  10. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    He did? *kicks KA while he's down* I'll try and keep him in check.
  11. Beauregard

    I don't know what to think about this.

    I'm gunna stand out of a limb here and say that I don't have a problem with this. The Muppets have amazing personalities that hold warmth and family values and, most importantly, memories. Wrapped in that smiling, green toy is a wealth of feeling that binds their situation with hope. Now...
  12. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    More fanfic? Hmm...maybe, but not for a while yet. I have other writing commitments outside of Muppetdom. Plus I have to prepare for Uni. Oh, and I have these DVD's to watch. Oooh! And is that a shiney thing?
  13. Beauregard

    To all who remember Delphi...

    Hello there Peyton/jenk/Seetums. I never joined Delph, but I used to read it. I seeem to remember a member named Sweetums. (Did you have a silluhette of Sweetums avatar?). Good to see you here! And, Katzi, YOU were on Delphi??? I had no idea you'd been around since then!!!
  14. Beauregard

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    Hey Jim, thanks so much for taking the time to answer our questions! I realize that a lot of the actual room designs/props etc in a room in the Muppet Movies is out of your jurisdiction as a writer, but you were on set and you might remember some stuff. In VMC Miss Piggy has a 'Farm Fresh'...
  15. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    With a roar the door to the thread is thrown open and Bo enters, slamming a steely fist into the stern jaw of King Agrippa, ripping the iron crown from the evil villian's head and smashing it through a high-glass window, followed by KA's body. 21 days indeed! Beau's back, returned, saved, and...
  16. Beauregard

    Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

    I was in a local store yesterday when I stopped, jaw-hanging, at the sight of a Spiderman action figure sold with a villian...LIZARD. The packaging stated, "Spider-man 3!" and it was definatly a tie-in product. So...WHY Lizard? Is he in the movie??? I know he's in the computer-game. Is it...
  17. Beauregard

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

    Link Hogthrob: *wearing an "I (heart) Miss Piggy" t-shirt* Woohoo, Piggy! I support you! *pulls t-shirt off and waves it over head* Dr Strangepork: Vill you stop dis show of unrequited affection towards a first-mate and co-star. Vit's not allowved between staff of the Pork Fleet (pork feet...
  18. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    UpdAte: As oF todAy's daTE it wilL b at Least 21 dais b4 BeauReAgrd getz hiS compUterr bAck. Thoigh I, KA, maY alLow hiM AcceSs to aDesKtop on okazion. Kindest of kind regards, K.A.
  19. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    To all msN FrIendz And Confsued Freakoids Whu Hav BeEN WorRIed FoR About tHat Beauregard Haz Not Been On MSN foR thE laSSt feW daYs or wiLL be for The Rest fo the weeK: Beau's KeYboard HaS BeEN AttacKeD bY hIS liTtle brOtHer and musk be senDED to thE insuRancey PeOple. He wiLL retern in the One...
Top