Search results

  1. Beauregard

    2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 3

    Beauregard: *steps up onto the stage...to the abrupt and sudden cessation of all wolf-whistling* What he said.
  2. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *raises eyebrows* Thank you, no. I'll just have some toast...*does*...and read this newspaper...*also does*...Cereal Killers Jailed...the infamous Serial Killer Cornelius Flakes has been named guilty of the deaths of Snap, Crackle, and Pop and jailed for 40...*turns page* thousand years...
  3. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *comes downstairs, changed, now wearing a smart pullover and slacks -- not that any of you are really interested in what Father is wearing...but I just picktured him in a pullover, and now you know! Ahem -- but to get on with the action...* Oh loverly. *sits down and starts to eat, then...
  4. Beauregard

    Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

    *laughs* Is it not entirely possible that he changes form from time to time? I don't know much about the Silver Surfer's story myself, but if they made a solo movie, I'm sure a lot would change. Similar to the fact that Beast appeared in different forms throughout the X-men trilogy, and Sadowcat...
  5. Beauregard

    X-Men Hype

    Hehe! That's what they say about cucumber, "Slice thinly, dress lightly with salt and pepper and throw it out."
  6. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: You'd think me to be the last to say this but...there is something oddly refreashing about cold-tea in the morning. Makes my skin feel all smooth and soft and...sticky...Mingaling, can you keep the pancakes going while I take a non-dried-leaves-in-cold-water type shower?
  7. Beauregard

    The Tickle Thread...

    How about here? *finds a feather*
  8. Beauregard

    Why do birds...

    Randomness? On this forum? Who'd have thought it! Unwarented, I tell you, hither to unseen!
  9. Beauregard

    Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

    Well I suppose he 'reigns' with a heavy hand...
  10. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: Seriously Count! Christy and I agreed that Ron was my character back when we were writing Reunion together! So, yes, he is mine. Along with Hevej -- invented by Vibs and shared -- Mrs Moppet Senior, and Father.)
  11. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    (OOC: COUNT!!! Hank is Tabi's character!!! And cannot actually talk. Honestly...please do stick with your own characters. *strikes last post from public record, since Hank was out of character*)
  12. Beauregard

    Piggy in Flashdance

    Wasn't Flashdance a stage musical first? I may be wrong...was that before Muppets Go to the Movies?
  13. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: *after fainting from the spider, and waking to find the lizard had eaten his left shoe, heads downstairs to the smells of pancakes* Would you mind slipping the kettle on...but not slipping on the kettle...while you are at it, Minkytones?
  14. Beauregard

    A Heart of Gold

    I am all caught up! Amidst a pile of tissues and teddy-bears, and laughter, and hugs.
  15. Beauregard

    The Muppet Show Starring YOU!

    Can we use the thread to build up an episode slowly for ourselves? I know I'd love to appear in Vet's Hospital as a stand-in Dr Bob. Either he could be away, or on the operating table. (Can't think why anyone would need to operate on a dog...but...) I'd also love to be a policeman on a Bear...
  16. Beauregard

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Father: Ahh good morn- *extracts lizard from pillow by tail* Do you mind? The tulips are in the freezer. The secret ingridient is hidden under the cooker. You get started, I'll be down in a minute.
  17. Beauregard

    Kermit on VegTV

    Oooh! I just LOVE brussel sprouts! They are simply delicious and delctable, and have the most amazing texture of any soft, round vegetable around! Yum...Gimme more! Or fried, with mashed potato. Yummm!
  18. Beauregard

    The Barry Lee Thread

    I agree! Far too long! Get yourself some Fraggle Rock, or an episode of the Muppet Show and take a break, Barry L!
  19. Beauregard

    MFS question

    Did you try ringing the "My dvd has no dvd" department?
  20. Beauregard

    Fraggle Rock Float

    I was wondering about Puppeteers. I think it's a big enough float to have some. Am I the only person who found Junior Gorg entirely frightening on that thing?
Top