Search results

  1. Beauregard

    WINNER! 2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 4

    Dr Bunz, Dr Bunz, would it be possible in your conflagration of the Mwoo mastertape, to accidently leave pirate copies of the Scooter scenes on YouTube? Twas nice to see him again. And, will you campain for the release of Timepiece and The Cube on DVD? or recorded on YouTube in high-resolution?
  2. Beauregard

    Glad I joined Muppet Central

    A lump of sugar? In tea? How barbaric. *is hit with clown mallet* Ahhh . . . That kind of lump. Much less barbarian, thank you.
  3. Beauregard

    Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

    *snorts cocacola through nose* SUBJECT CHANGE! Has anyone heard any more about the Green Solider project? With Bill in camo-gear ready for action? (Oh, there's another thought. . . Bill action figures.)
  4. Beauregard

    Movie name quotes!

    "With great power comes great Muppets." - Aye. "Well, here's another nice Muppet Central you've gotten me into!" - *laughs!* As if there could be another Muppet Central. "I ate his Cows with Poptarts with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." - *falls off chair* "I see dead T*K*O*." - *sniff*...
  5. Beauregard

    Movie name quotes!

    "You cannot handle Beauregard!" - So true. "I have a head for business and a Beauregard for sin." - Dear goodness. . . "Everybody! Everybody wants a piece of Beauregard!" - Don't they just? "Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its Beauregard." - That's a...
  6. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    You ate him? You ate him? How could you! ! ! Besides. . . wouldn't all that hair catch in your throat?
  7. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    Oh. *hugs* I see what you're talking about.
  8. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    How did. . .How did those chains get all the way from the other thread to here? *shrugs* Oh well. *runs away, dragging Prawnie behind*
  9. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    I have a chillingly bad feeling about this. . . Is something terrable about to occur?
  10. Beauregard

    The Muppet Show Season 2 Amazon Sales Rank

    *does the cha-cha-cha* In yer face, Disney Darlings! *ahem* I can control myself. Yes, I can. . . Really.
  11. Beauregard

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    *blinks* Say what?
  12. Beauregard

    Muppet ePic War 1

    No reason why we can't borrow their ideas, so long as we arn't pinching pics (Screenshots taken by ourselves would probably cause the least arguments). I think it's a great idea, though, to have a central thread for Picture links. Especially if they are good, high-res images.
  13. Beauregard

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    *grins!* Wow! I love your enthusiasm! You just made my day!
  14. Beauregard

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    I made the mistake of buying the first season in R1 (which can only be played on a really, rully, old computer in our house.) I did the same with Mwoo. Thinking that neither would make it to UK dvd. . . and then they did and I'd spent my moneys already! Tsk! So I'm holding out on this one.
  15. Beauregard

    Jim Henson the Cube is back on YOUTUBE!

    Wow.wow.WOAH! Wow. I've heard so much about this movie, but never seen it. Was it ever on TV? It's.undescribable. I wish it was on DVD. Wow.
  16. Beauregard

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Bo: *dancing crazy* Whoo! Yeah! Yahooo! Beau: Um.when he sid for us to tell him if he went out of character. Bean: *runs by* Whoo! Yeah! Yahoo! Bobo: Yeah, now might be a good time.
  17. Beauregard

    Decide my future! Take the "hooky" poll NOW!

    Vic the Slick, Calling in Sick, He's a Hick on a Stick, so let's throw a Brick. Ouch! No! Don't throw bricks! I can't rap, but is that a crime?
  18. Beauregard

    Why do birds...

    But to get back on subject. . .er. . .Birds? Anyone? The answer? 42? E=MC'2?
  19. Beauregard

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    Hey.at least it has a release date for there.no news on an R2 edition yet.
  20. Beauregard

    Glad I joined Muppet Central

    *slaps a "I am from MC, and darn proud!" sticker on Vic's forehead* Better?
Top